What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Wait. You’re supposed to miss the cones? I thought they were targets!! LOL

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I had a cnc project for a customer that was finished and ready to deliver. He recently moved and it is now 35 miles one way but its on the interstate and the weather was nice so I took the stang. I realize that after the hood-puckering event last week I am not sure that they interstate was the best or worst idea but it was the fastest way. Now I am watching the gauges and the hood like a hawk but I am happy to say it drove so nicely. At 70 mph its at almost exactly 2krpm and at 75 2200 and with out much of a drone. I think there is more road noise from the rear end right now with the back seat out than drone and hopefully finishing up the interior will take care of that. That is my biggest complaint at the moment as there is a lot of rattles from the back end but needless to say it still left me smiling from ear to ear on the way home.

95opal

Reaction score
After taking a year off from working on it, i started back at it. First order of business was washing a years worth of dust off f her. Then i started getting the stage 3 meth mocked up for install. Waiting on a couple of fittings to complete the install. Also trying a little modification to fit the controller in the factory clock pod so everything looks stock lol20211024_124408_HDR~5.jpg20211102_164555_HDR~2.jpg20211103_095700_HDR~3.jpg20211103_181749_HDR~2.jpg20211108_160546_HDR.jpg

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
After taking a year off from working on it, i started back at it. First order of business was washing a years worth of dust off f her. Then i started getting the stage 3 meth mocked up for install. Waiting on a couple of fittings to complete the install. Also trying a little modification to fit the controller in the factory clock pod so everything looks stock lolView attachment 13396View attachment 13397View attachment 13398View attachment 13399View attachment 13400
I had wondered where you were with your projects and hoped to see more of them.

Now that I have actually started to drive it I had to fix some rattles inside the car and get the rear speakers working. I think I figured out why the windows have been so slow to go up today as I fixed the drivers side and just need to do the same on the pass side now. The replacement rubber trim on the outside needs to be trimmed a little more or it put pressure on the seal behind the mirror. I was hoping to wash it today as it has actually got a little dirty but it didn't end up happening.

95opal

Reaction score
I had wondered where you were with your projects and hoped to see more of them.

Now that I have actually started to drive it I had to fix some rattles inside the car and get the rear speakers working. I think I figured out why the windows have been so slow to go up today as I fixed the drivers side and just need to do the same on the pass side now. The replacement rubber trim on the outside needs to be trimmed a little more or it put pressure on the seal behind the mirror. I was hoping to wash it today as it has actually got a little dirty but it didn't end up happening.
Just had to take a step back for a while.

OpalFrostGT

Reaction score
Drove the OFGT to the county tax office. Paid for new title, registration and tags. So much fun! Took GT to local Ford dealer and discussed our plans for future work. Excited about each of these little projects!

OpalFrostGT

Reaction score
White95
Saw your stable photo of your two Mustangs! Very, very nice pair! Hope they get along. LOL Enjoy the day.
OpalFrostGT

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I took some video the other day and noticed something different for a change, it was dirty... I guess that happens when you drive it, even occasionally. Hopefully that will end as I plan on driving it.
lUNc5mj.jpg

J_lope82

Reaction score
Sounds pretty damn cool. It’s got a good sound. It sounds different than your typical mustang.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
its been so long since I did any video I forgot I had a stabilizer to help make the interior shots more steady. That will be edited.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Srchop16

Members online