What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

wmfateam

Reaction score
How's the fitment on the X Pipe? Mine is a little rough from years of driving the car slammed and it's nearly impossible to find an offroad pipe.
With the slip fit extension it's a little extra work to get it straight, but it is bang on. Being "adjustable" makes it just take some adjust, mount, adjust, mount to get it right. I haven't purchased an exhaust yet but it hooked right up to the factory cat back and BBK long tubes.

b1pig

Reaction score
worked on the base form for my sub box. was going pretty good right up to the point that rain came in and ruined my batch of resin.

Bronco2Fan

Reaction score
Nothing but I helped install a fuel tank, and the exhaust in my buddies F-150. Showed him how to use the vacuum coolant bleeder as well.

View attachment 33042
View attachment 33050

Got to eyeball some nice stuff all day.

View attachment 33043View attachment 33044View attachment 33045View attachment 33046View attachment 33047View attachment 33048

He then welded up my x-pipe as a thank you.

View attachment 33049
Like them all, but especially the Bronco. Made me miss mine bad. Wish I'd never sold it.

joemomma

Reaction score
Pulled the alternator off, what a PITA that was. Got the belt loose and the two bolts out no problem, but that joker was wedged in there. The bushing or whatever it is on the bottom bolt was holding it in TIGHT. I finally got it out using a long straight screwdriver. Man, what a chore. I also took the TB off to install the IAC restrictor plate, but I need another gasket to finish that. The instructions recommended a gasket on either side of the plate. I didn't have one, so I ordered a some Fel Pro gasket material. It should be here later this week along with the new alternator.

optionizerSS

Reaction score
sold it saturday. we bought the 2005 Roush and my mother bought our 1995 from us so its still in the family and i'm sure i'll still be working on it

b1pig

Reaction score
popped the base form out of the trunk. After I get some more resin and supplies, I will try messing with it some more over the next couple of weeks.

Monday-Wednesday, the ole Mustand ferried the wife to and from work. No issues observed, other than the fuel gauge reading "E", but only taking 7 gallons to fill up. LOL

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Going to stock up on e85 tomorrow . Closest station is a few hours away. Down to my last 15 gallons

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Just have it shipped in a 55gal drum! E85 or E98

Costs way more then pump e85 . I’ve gotta 55gallon drum of x85 at a friends house 3 hours away . I usually just fill a 55 gallon drum with pump e85 costs about 230 bucks Canadian . I can get vp x85 by the drum at the cardlock 5 mins away it just costs a ton compared to pump E . Anything above E60 you don’t really see much for gains on the dyno the one pump always tests around E67 but when I haul cars to Calgary 6 hours away I always fill a 55 gallon drum there it tests over 85% gallon tank every time . If you’re tuned for e85 and your car blows up on E60 the tuner shouldn’t be on a keyboard .

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RevJon

Members online