What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

RAU03MACH

Legend
Reaction score
with my luck it would leak
i have learned the hard way just put the spray on and move on no worries
my friend down the road put one together and had coolant everywhere, 4.6 didnt stand a chance
i gave him the right torque spec sequence and those heads came out of the machine shop spectacular.
one of those
50/50

J_lope82

Reaction score
Yeah I’ve never used it before either. Just made sure all surfaces are flat clean and dry. I did use multi layer metal gaskets.

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
with my luck it would leak
i have learned the hard way just put the spray on and move on no worries
my friend down the road put one together and had coolant everywhere, 4.6 didnt stand a chance
i gave him the right torque spec sequence and those heads came out of the machine shop spectacular.
one of those
50/50
Did he use the correct gaskets? Romeo and Windsor gaskets have different coolant passages. Although, I think that milkshakes the oil, not leaking out.

That’s odd for sure.

Daryl

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Installed IAC restrictor plate. Wasn’t able to take it for a spin afterward to see if it did its job as I’m still nursing total (left) knee replacement. Somehow came up with an unattached lead. Anyone know what it is and where it goes??

IMG_2101.jpegIMG_2102.jpeg

duh09

Legend
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_5792.jpeg

Been chugging away on drawing up a 3rd brake light replacement for my WJ to house a backup camera that displays fulltime as the rear view mirror. This iteration should be done printing in the morning, if the camera fits in it well and it bolts up well, I’ll be adding a couple spots to pop in a couple LEDs and sending it to a buddy to print on his fancy machine.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
New belt showed up , so got the party pulley back on my car , started cleaning up the shop as lineman finished running the new power and transformer for my shop . Goona weld my roll bar in soon here now

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online