Who got a SN-95 because they think they're the nicest looking mustangs?

SnakeBit!

Reaction score
before I ever had a Mustang, the SN95, of all the newer styles of Mustang, was and still is my favorite. hands down. next time the motor has an issue...a coyote will probably go in and the car will stay. have no interest in having anything else.

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
[MENTION=9404]Paul[/MENTION] :wave: I'd wear one of those Armani suits you mentioned and drive my NPI shitbox with a storm trooper helmet on.

Pushrods rule, horizontal tails suck and slush boxes are for girls

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Happened to come across mine, was newer than the fox I was originally looking for. Fell in love with it since then. Was always a fan of new edges, but I definitely like the curves of the 94/98 now.

SN95s are kind of ugly in stock form. Even some rear spacers and a lower help that though. I'm always very happy when someone tells me their view on the SN has changed because of my car.
It does break my heart how the majority of SNs are in horrrrible shape. I can only think of a handful locally that have been properly looked after.

OP
OP
B

Bolo

Reaction score
Same here there are not many 94 -98's that have been cared for.I originally liked the 99-04 model better but after owning a 96 the style really grew on me so it had to be an original SN for me.I feel the same way though in stock for they are kind of boring, I think they can be some of the nicest looking stangs though once a little work has been put into them.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I hated the SN's when they first came out but they slowly grew on me like a fungus.

1997GT4.6

Reaction score
I was originally looking for a trans am but a 17 year old cart pusher kids budget wouldn't allow it. So, I settled for the cheapest muscle car I could find; a rio red 97GT. I some times wonder what could have been, but I prefer the SN styling over any trans am styling. After that, I had clearly fallen in love because I spent nearly $10k on a 97 Cobra. Not sure if I made the right decision to this day.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online