Winter Builds 2013!!

03DSGGT

SN95 Supporting Member
Reaction score
Continuing my Teksid build. My plan is to have all of the parts bought by the first of the year, then save up over the rest of the winter to have the block machined, sleeved, and everything balanced and shortblock assembled by spring...we'll see...

OP
OP
KillNThrill24

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
Sounds like some cool stuff going on this year fellas hoping to see some build thread updates!!

As for me... Currently unsure. I'm at a job making a good bit more money than my old job, so I'm considering pulling the trigger on a new shortblock. But that all depends on if the trans/rear end/everything in between holds up.

Here's the list of problems I can think of off the top of my head that I would really like to fix:
Heater core needs replaced
Strange clunking from the rear end area, also threw the abs light on
Front main leaking oil pretty bad
Diff leaking fluid from either the cover or breather cap
Front rotors warped causing pulsing in the brake pedal
A/C works when it wants to, and works damn good, other times it's dead and engine pulses when turned on
Battery is either on it's way out or something is staying on causing it to die within 24hrs

I know there's more shit I'm missing lol but that's the basics. You'd think as much mula as I've put into my car it'd have less issues. O well. It's the name of the game we all play

SVTstang96

Reaction score
do you already have the heater core? if not I have a used but in great shape one laying around if you need it.

OP
OP
KillNThrill24

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
do you already have the heater core? if not I have a used but in great shape one laying around if you need it.

No sir I do not have it yet. An oem one would be ideal in my opinion, not the cheapo replacements from autojoke

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peasant99

Members online