Yep I did it....

BruhBrahBrad

Reaction score
I already know Im going to get flamed, but I didnt have much money, especially to put into paint..... heres the 50 dollar paintjob on my mustang.
You can still see some of the dents, but Oh well. For 50 bucks you cant beat it. Did it myself.

SU1HMDAwMTUuanBn.jpg

SU1HMDAwMTcuanBn-1.jpg

I've only got those 2 pics right now, off my cell phone. My camera was acting funny. Overall despite a lil more orange peel than I'd like, Im satisfied with the shine and color of the car, even though the paint said it was royal blue. Its more of a inbetween of azure and grabber blue I'd say. I think it looks kinda like a Mach 1.. In a couple weeks, Im going to wetsand all the orange peel out, and polish the paint back up.

OP
OP
B

BruhBrahBrad

Reaction score
Oh yeah I forgot to take off the chinspoiler, so it got painted on. Im going to try and recondition it, sand out all the beat up parts and respray it.

GT Rob

Reaction score
not bad looking for using your cell phone.like to see more pics with a good camera

CC'S95GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
I did a rattle can touch up on my driver fender due to peeling clear coat. After the color coat and 3 coats of clear, wet sanding to 2000 grit and polish. That bish looks better that the other side.

greenscobie86

Reaction score
This is all done using enamel based paint and a roller right???

Even from the cellphone pics I'd say it came out pretty damn GOOD!!!

OP
OP
B

BruhBrahBrad

Reaction score
Yup only enamel based rustoleum and a high density roller. It definitely isn't perfect, still has some dents, and orange peel but once I wet sand and polish, I think its gonna look damn good.

badass98svt

Reaction score
Yikes! You rolled it on?
may i ask why you wouldn't fix the dents before you painted it? Especially if you are planning on fixing them now.

OP
OP
B

BruhBrahBrad

Reaction score
Yeah well what happened was.... lol. Basically. I didnt realize how many dents were on the car till it had color on it... The Satin black was hiding a lot, I basically just sanded and painted, not realizing the dents. The good thing is, whenever I do feel like fixin em (right now im burnt out) The paint just rolls right over anything. So i can do the body work and paint right over it. But im not gonna do it. I'll ask my uncle if he can do it. Hes much better than me.

duh09

Legend
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Looks pretty good, I want some better high quality pics. I'm curious as to how you rolled it. Any pics of what you were using?

OP
OP
B

BruhBrahBrad

Reaction score
I took some, Im going to try and upload them once I get home my internet wasnt working earlier.

F

FullThrottleStangs

this is actually surprisingly good. i like it. change your sig while youre at it ;)

Javi

Post Whore
Reaction score
$50? looks good so far, well see after the camera pics.lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mysticcobra

Members online