Yep I did it....

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
dude that looks sweet for what it is. I think the black between the tail lights would look a lot better if you molded the license plate housing to the trunk lid first, how it is now with the line the black doesn't really flow with anything.

BladeX10

Reaction score
cant complain at all for $50 bucks. Go buy a buffer with some good compound and polish and buff it out and itll shine it up nicely.

The only downfall of this is that if you wanted to paint it professionally, you'd have to strip every inch of that car to bare metal.

I think you should get some ground effects put on

OP
OP
B

BruhBrahBrad

Reaction score
Havent taken em yet. I forgot about it when I took some new parking lot pics today, I'll upload those when my bro stops hoggin the good computer.

EastBayStang98

Reaction score
damn bro looks sweet, i gotta say it looks kinda like acapulco blue, by the way why u leave the stripe acorss the trunk?

OP
OP
B

BruhBrahBrad

Reaction score
I like the stripe because its like the old mach 1s.... The whole theme was to be like a mach 1.
Heres some new pics, I forgot to take the close ups, and my camera is dead with no charger, I might try and get some tomorrow with my phone to show you guys there IS ORANGE PEEL, and im not hiding it.

P1010009-2.jpg

P1010010-2.jpg

P1010011-2.jpg

P1010008-1.jpg

OP
OP
B

BruhBrahBrad

Reaction score
By the way I repainted the chin spoiler and I should be getting some side skirts next week.

OP
OP
B

BruhBrahBrad

Reaction score
nope. battery is still dead. havent had time with school and this Mach 1 me and my father just got.

95PGTTech

Reaction score
I think it looks stupid as hell and the no sideskirts looks great. would look even better with a cobra front.
still waiting on the up close pics. household wall paint looks this good from twenty foot.

OP
OP
B

BruhBrahBrad

Reaction score
Look at this guy^^^^..... we got a reallll talker here lol...
hater_tots.jpg

badass98svt

Reaction score
Dude, how long do your camera batteries take to charge? over a week?

OP
OP
B

BruhBrahBrad

Reaction score
Dont have a charger, I guess I forgot to disclose that. I took a pic from my phone today, I'll upload it to pb in a bit... maybe you guys will stop hasslin me lol.