Yep I did it....

NERD

Reaction score
I did give him credit. He's not 32.

Win said:
sxynerd said:
Cool if you're 18, Sad if you're 32.

Dude give him some credit he tried a low budget Paint option. Were not here to bash each other.

cntchds

Reaction score
Looks damn good to me man. We need to do mine in white. I'm getting sick of this flat black stuff pretty quick. My car needs a bit more body work than yours though.

OP
OP
B

BruhBrahBrad

Reaction score
Lol we do need to do it, but Damn I have to do a notch back too! In red!

greenscobie86

Reaction score
Wow seeing the pictures, you did an excellent job. The color is really cool too.

Some wetsanding/polishing, you'll have it looking better than some cars painted conventionally. :)

BullitSN95

Reaction score
Hmmm... Im lookin at my ZJ as we speak... always wanted it to be a sweet bright color... olive is not working anymore!

S

silver 4.6

im tempted to say its better than my stock paint, but im not sure what to think.

im curious about the quality of the paint, not peeling and all..

Britt GT

Reaction score
That's a hell of a job from what I've seen! Props where props are due. I painted my hood conventionally for about the same price though (it helps knowing people with materials, ha!)
I can agree with you, wet sanding is a whore. I still have a lot more I need to do on my hood but I've been putting it off for a year or so.

ARdoller

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
Put your camera on the macro setting and take some close-up shots of the paint. That color is hiding any imperfections it may have, very well from the distance you shot them at.

GT Rob

Reaction score
Man it looks good with a good camera you did a good job with it I love how you did the rear end the whole car looks good.

badass98svt

Reaction score
That black looks like poo on the back of the car. Should've kept it all blue back there.

pp_puncher

Reaction score
I like the black in the back....(uhm I mean on your car) But the hodd not so much.

adrift

Reaction score
I like the black hood and spoiler. I'm not hot about black wheels, but i'm in the minority there. You did good.

98Viperblue

Reaction score
Its definitely different, imo. Its much better than all the V6er's I see running around here beat to shit.

US Soldier(stang 98)

Reaction score
looks good bro and this was prolly said but i didnt want to read all the posts... lol if your going to wet sand and buff that, you need to wait about three to four weeks. this so your paint can harden. just thought that i would give you that little tip man. and your paint looks damn good for you doing it on your owen. great work budy

98Viperblue

Reaction score
Yeah, if you wetsand right away the paint will come out very hazy like