1998 Cobra Build - UPDATED POST #252 1/9/08

OP
OP
D

dawssvt

Reaction score
Re: My 98 Cobra... Major Changes Soon - **DUW** UPDATES PICTURES ON POST #13!!!!!

Dalamar said:
Hey, that looks better,
I posted on your thread in SVTP.

I like the wheels.

What rear cover are you going with?

Authentic Saleen rear and side skirts...

Downshift

Reaction score
Re: My 98 Cobra... Major Changes Soon - **DUW** UPDATES PICTURES ON POST #13!!!!!

First off I love your car very nice looking. I don't know which rims I like better though haha. For a show car I would have to go with the Red for right now. They are just different and I think they look very good. Are you gonna use the S281 Wing or the other? And I love that hood do you have any pics of it from above or anything like that I have been waiting for someone to show up with that hood. Very nice Car goodluck with it.

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score

Your car is on bags right? Lower it now! ;D

Lookin good these days daws....I remember when your cobra was nearly stock with the red 17s....now look where you have gone with it :thumb:

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score

ok im lost... what stage is ur car at right now? is it have all the red stuff on it and wheels? or is that what your gettin rid of.. sorry but everytime i read this thread, its in the morning and im tired and not really comprehending much. soooo is ur car white with those black bullets or is it with all the red stuff?

edit :: ok nvm i just read all of the captions under each picture and for some reason just saw the updated pics... i love the direction your going with your car.. maybe you should make a photocopy of ours 'cept with a black car.. ill volunteer my car if you want. im ready to start when you are :p

OP
OP
D

dawssvt

Reaction score

5.0wned said:
First off I love your car very nice looking. I don't know which rims I like better though haha. For a show car I would have to go with the Red for right now. They are just different and I think they look very good. Are you gonna use the S281 Wing or the other? And I love that hood do you have any pics of it from above or anything like that I have been waiting for someone to show up with that hood. Very nice Car goodluck with it.

You can check out my car domain page... www.cardomain.com/id/dawssvt I have a bunch of pictures on there...

OP
OP
D

dawssvt

Reaction score

JonBeast said:
Your car is on bags right? Lower it now! ;D

Lookin good these days daws....I remember when your cobra was nearly stock with the red 17s....now look where you have gone with it :thumb:

Thanks man... Your car is looking good too. It's not on bags yet, it will be in a few weeks though! I can't wait...

Downshift

Reaction score

Do you have the little fins on the top of the hood cut out or are they still solid like when you get them from ABC?

OP
OP
D

dawssvt

Reaction score

5.0wned said:
Do you have the little fins on the top of the hood cut out or are they still solid like when you get them from ABC?

They are still solid, but when I paint my car, I might cut them. I might sell this hood, would you be interested?

Downshift

Reaction score

Hell yes I would be. When would you be selling it?

OP
OP
D

dawssvt

Reaction score

5.0wned said:
Hell yes I would be. When would you be selling it?

I PMed you...

94gtstang50

Reaction score
Re: My 98 Cobra... Major Changes Soon - **DUW** UPDATES PICTURES ON POST #13!!!

Your car looks sweet in the latest pics. It looks so evil, like its going to eat something. It would look so nasty in black.

xr8d302

Reaction score

wow, what an amazing direction you've gone with that

I'm impressed with both the old and the new!

if you're looking to get rid of the red cobra's, pm me and we'll talk moneys :laugh:

94gtstang50

Reaction score

You still got that stock bumper? Pm me if you do.

OP
OP
D

dawssvt

Reaction score

Thanks for all the compliments guys... I really appreciate all the kind words...

I do not have my stock bumpers or side skirts, but I do have my stock wing...

Here are a few updates...

I got in the money orders for the things I have been selling... I will be ordering these things within a week...

Stock Rear Seat (already ordered - getting here on friday)
Grey/Black Micro-suede material to get the rear seats, headliner, and parts of the door panels covered in.
FULL AIR RIDE SUSPENSION..... WOOT WOOT :hammer: I have been looking forward to this for a long time!
03/04 Cobra Side Mirrors
Saleen Side Skirts and Rear Bumper should be in by mid next week...

american_muscle79

Reaction score

Suspect said:
i like the way it looks now, but for a show car i think the way it was before would really make it stand out.

i really like that hood, is it the one from abc? whats the rise on it?
+1 wasnt a fan of the 1st pics....deff better now.....love the wheels

OP
OP
D

dawssvt

Reaction score

Well, most of you know that my car is going through a complete change. I got some new parts in that I have not shown you guys yet, so I thought I would take some pictures before it all gets installed next week...

So here are the things I took pictures of tonight...

Full Air Ride Technologies Air Ride Suspension
- Cool Ride Front System
- Cool Ride System
- ARC2700 Compressor System

Corbeau Grey/Black Micro-Suede Racing Seats
- 2 Direct Bolt-In Brackets and Sliders
- 2 3" Black Competition Harnesses
- Both Seats Have Lumbar Support
- Grey/Black Micro-Suede Material Ordered to Cover Rear Seats and Headliner

Authentic Saleen Body Parts
- Side Skirts with Door Fillers
- Rear Bumper
- C-Pillars

Audio/Billet Accessories
JL Audio 10w7 Subwoofer in Custom box (will be recarpeted)
JL Audio 500/1 Mono-Block Amplifier
JL Audio 300/4 Multi-Channel Amplifier
Steeda Brushed Door Sills
Brushed Door Inserts from Autobadges

Alright... Here are the pics... :thumbup: :D

attachment.php

attachment.php

Rear Cool Ride System with ART Shocks

attachment.php

ARC2700 Compressor System

attachment.php

Front Cool Ride System

attachment.php

attachment.php

Up-close shot of the BigRed Valves and Viair 400c Compressor

attachment.php

Up-close shot of the BigRed Valves

attachment.php

Corbeau CR-1 Grey/Black Micro-Suede Seats

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Both Seats with Lumbar Support

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Saleen Body Parts

attachment.php

C-Pillars

attachment.php

Side Skirts with Door Fillers

attachment.php

attachment.php

Audio/Billet Accessories

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Steeda Brushed Door Sills and Brushed Door Insters

attachment.php

Here is a picture of my car as it sits right now for those who don't know...

attachment.php

4.6 Rush

Reaction score
Re: My 98 Cobra... Major Changes Soon - **DUW** New Pictures on Post #36 Air Ride!!

Oh man seeing the seats and all the parts get me all exited :D. I can't wait for next year for the next project on my car. :angel:
Can't wait to see more pics of your car.

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
Re: My 98 Cobra... Major Changes Soon - **DUW** New Pictures on Post #36 Air Ride!!

omgggggg im soo jealous.. your car is going to be amazing (as if it isnt already).... awesome stuff man, i loveeeee the seats. i cant wait for pics of when its all installed, if you have a digi camera that shoots vids, please make a vid of the bags, i want to see them. awesome stuff man.

FIVELITERS

Reaction score

LOOKS LIKE FUN! ;D

On a side note, i love air bag suspension, but i've always wondered, are there any cons performance wise? Maybe such as high speed cornering ability or launching? I was just wondering because i know with hydraulics high speed is an issue and such.

Props on a sweet stang! RUHPRUHSENT! :banana:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hazel113

Members online

No members online now.