4v build q's

mvpperformance

Reaction score
There is some good and bad information here. That and c heads only out perform b heads in velocity. The b heads have more volume. Our b headed car has ran low eights on e85.

mvpperformance

Reaction score
For most teksid builds all you need is rods,pistons, arp hardware, forced induction, and supporting fuel supply. 1000whp is easily and reliably achieved this way. Of course you will need to prep the rest of the car for the power you make though.

OP
OP
97Junkstang_cobra

97Junkstang_cobra

Reaction score
For most teksid builds all you need is rods,pistons, arp hardware, forced induction, and supporting fuel supply. 1000whp is easily and reliably achieved this way. Of course you will need to prep the rest of the car for the power you make though.

oh yeah no doubt I plan to do the motor and turbo at about the same time then the tranny very shortly after (dont plan on driving on a stock t45 lol) then last the rear end. Along the way I'll be doing all the little things you dont think about when start. No doubt I've done made up my mind to keep the b heads that would be a waste of money, and while it isn't a pure budget buld I'm deffinately not loaded!

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
the b heads will respond phenomenally to a turbo. If i went turbo, i'd ditch the c-heads on my car for b-heads.

and my t45 is still standing up to 500hp.... albeit not very well. LOL.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online