97 Cobra convertible

Late4Work

Reaction score
Ok look here guys.....i have the chance to buy a 97 cobra convertible.....it has 59k on it, it looks like its in decent shape.......leather seats r worn but not cracked or anything......they want 11,888 for it......i can get them down to 10 prolly......what do u guys think??

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
would like to see it but it sounds good... i've been looking at a coupe around here w/ 79k for around $10 ... by looking at I mean dreaming about

GDawg

Reaction score
Can't remember completely but wasn't there an issue of false numbers or something? 97/98? I know they weren't making the 320 hp claimed. I wouldn't mind one to put some money in cause I don't think they are blown but it's 4v. I wouldn't mind one for a track car.

But not the fastest car stock.

Jrgunn5150

Post Whore
Reaction score
False numbers came in on the 99's, and they were repaired under recall by Ford.

realitygt

Legend
Reaction score
I've been looking at a 98 black cobra convertible with 160k mile for 2800.... it has a rod knocking.. plus i just got in an accident and the hood, bumper and left fender are damaged, and the front left frame got bent like a 1/4 inch.... so I'm thinking about buying the cobra and taking the frame and all the front support off it and putting them in my car whilst also removing the heads and intake off the cobra, getting the ported and polished and putting them on my gt along with a couple other cobra items. all in all it would cost me about 5000 for it all and I would get a big horse gain. I'm not sure if I want to get into all that right now tho. I can send it to a shop and they will fix it for 8000 so I'm not sure what i want to do yet

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online