Advice on my combo please.

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
call me boring, but I like to go straight as fast as possible lol

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
ive only been in one road race car and it was a pretty cool time though, nothing id get into ever but was a fun experience

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Ha, I love it. Drag and road course are two different things, and are treated as such. I like both but I have to say I like the twisties better :)

boosted93

Reaction score
I built my whole shortblock from the ground up and installed everything from the intercooler to the blower to the meth system on my car. Now thats satisfaction. I love how guys say "slap on a blower". If only it was that easy.
LOL no shit i find it retarted!! You cannot call a blower/turbo the easy way out (you could almost call nitrous that) Building a custom turbo kit is not some slap on deal and ive never had a supercharger so i couldnt speak for it..It seems like all the N/a guys after a while do nitrous cause they want more

MadStang

Reaction score
ive only been in one road race car and it was a pretty cool time though, nothing id get into ever but was a fun experience

for me it's the opposite. It's cool and all to do drag racing, I've done it a couple times. I just hate the fact it only lasts less than 10 seconds (only 1/8mi)

MadStang

Reaction score
To me there is no sweeter sound or better feeling than experiencing this...... When the helmet and racing suit go on for me, it's all business and all life's cares and problems go away =]

[video=youtube;nxXE_tHuGsc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxXE_tHuGsc[/video]

MadStang

Reaction score
and so I don't completely take this thread off topic, to the OP, I'd go for more aggressive cams. MHS PI N/A Stage 2.5's. They have enough PTV clearance on a stock block and will provide a lot more oomph than the Stage 1's from CMS...

And if you're going to put new headers on, you might as well throw Longtubes at it, especially out there in texas... The shorty headers really don't gain too much especially for how much they cost.

vermilion

Legend
Reaction score
take a stack of 10000, 1 dollar bills. put them in a leaf blower.. thats building a modular.

duff daddy

Legend
Reaction score
Brett has just been saying what I have been for a while. Once my motor is done and running people will see what a 4.6 NA can do...

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
duff ive built 3 motors before yours has been turned over

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carolinastang78

Members online