Anrev's build thread

Discussion in '94-95 5.0 - Specific' started by Anrev, Mar 17, 2007.

1. Anrev

Anrev Active Member

ENGINES IN!!!!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

The only problem I ran into was that the oil filler is in the way of the TB. So I had to cut off the filler and put a low profile cap in its place. Even then the TB touches it. Going to play hell when adding oil.
    So while I had the valve cover off I thought Id take a pic of the beautiful innards.
    [​IMG]

2. Anrev

Anrev Active Member

Ok well its been along time since I updated this thread. But the cars mostly done.

I got her all shined up and looking real pretty so I toke some pics. Ill get pics with the top down tomorrow. And of the interior and the engine.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It runs pretty good but I still have a small vacuum leak somewhere. I hate tracking them down. Then I just need to do a good tuning on her. And take care of some more clean up stuff. But its drivable! :banana: I switched over to a Explorer GT40 manifold and had to do some modifying to get it to fit and clear everything with the tall valve covers. Like adding a 1" spacer. So now the strut tower brace dont fit and the intake rubs on the hood.

3. Trickflow.GT

Trickflow.GT Active Member

lowering springs would top off your car nicely!!

4. Anrev

Anrev Active Member

As promised here are the finished interior pics. The car is mostly complete. But I have a bunch of odds and ends to clean up.

[​IMG]
    Heres the concept pic for comparison.
    [​IMG]
    I didnt get the custom embroidery because of the cost. That money got spent on the engine. Oh well it still looks good I think.

[​IMG]

And then of course the engine.
    [​IMG]

And one last pic with the top down.
    [​IMG]