Anrev's build thread

OP
OP
A

Anrev

Reaction score
ENGINES IN!!!!!!!!!!!!

stang28.jpg

The only problem I ran into was that the oil filler is in the way of the TB. So I had to cut off the filler and put a low profile cap in its place. Even then the TB touches it. Going to play hell when adding oil.
So while I had the valve cover off I thought Id take a pic of the beautiful innards.
stang29.jpg

OP
OP
A

Anrev

Reaction score
Ok well its been along time since I updated this thread. But the cars mostly done.

I got her all shined up and looking real pretty so I toke some pics. Ill get pics with the top down tomorrow. And of the interior and the engine.

stang30.jpg

stang31.jpg

It runs pretty good but I still have a small vacuum leak somewhere. I hate tracking them down. Then I just need to do a good tuning on her. And take care of some more clean up stuff. But its drivable! :banana: I switched over to a Explorer GT40 manifold and had to do some modifying to get it to fit and clear everything with the tall valve covers. Like adding a 1" spacer. So now the strut tower brace dont fit and the intake rubs on the hood.

OP
OP
A

Anrev

Reaction score
As promised here are the finished interior pics. The car is mostly complete. But I have a bunch of odds and ends to clean up.

stang33.jpg

Heres the concept pic for comparison.
my-stang-int.jpg

I didnt get the custom embroidery because of the cost. That money got spent on the engine. Oh well it still looks good I think.

stang34.jpg

And then of course the engine.
stang35.jpg

And one last pic with the top down.
stang32.jpg