Reaction score
ram360 said:
MadStang said:
ram360 said:
MadStang said:
ram360 said:
MadStang said:
ReplicaR said:
I was thinking about get Corbeaus. I almost pulled a trigger until I got lucky and found a set of Torino II for 670 with brackets. I got lucky. Not all of us have money to shell out 1500 dollars for a pair of cheaper recliner Sparco seats. Corbeau builds nice stuff in all honesty. If I would not have gotten lucky on Sparco stuff, I'd get Corbeau. Another good alternative, which is even better than Corbeau in my opinion, is to find a set of 03-04 Cobra seats. They are very supportive, and have all the comforts of the stock seat. You also get to keep the power adjustment, which is sweet.

Handz, just because you have one fixed back street seat, does not mean that you got a right to bag on other products with out justification. Your seat is technically useless, because non recliner is race car stuff, and you have Fighter, which is not even FIA legal. This really makes your seat nothing more than a poser seat. In that respect my track use only Sprint V is better than your seat.

I'll gladly stick with my fixed back Corbeau Forza. Gets the job done and done well for auto-x :D
any pics?

I'll get you some this weekend of the seats. I haven't given my car a proper photoshoot in awhile anyway. I think it's about time haha.

sounds good

are you thinking about getting forza's or what?

If you're tall like I am, they're probably the best mod you can do on the interior. And as far as comfort I'd give them an 8/10, I've fallen asleep in them for 2 hours between classes haha, they may be fixed back but they are sooo comfortable.

The only thing that I dislike about them is color is fading big time. I'm going to have to re-dye the seats soon...

yea, I have been considering them. I'm 6'3. Thats good informaton to know. I always wondered how a fixed back was comfort wise.

You'll definitely have plenty of room with these seats. And they are extremely comfortable man. I was kind of skeptical when I bought them, about the comfort, but they are absolutely amazing.

novi281gt said:
I got me my 3Aracing seats .. Love them they are vinal and feal real good , easy too clean and just stand out so much cause of the color of my car !!! they are black and red and go with the car .. got them for 200 dollars for both here local !! woot woot!!!
carpic32-1.jpg

I got EXTREMELY lucky and got my pair of corbeaus for $235. They were in a racecar, so where the roll cage was there's a mark and the seats are a little bit faded but hell, my car is not for looks. Function > form

MikeF

Reaction score
where did you get them red and black seats do they have blk and grey or just blk thats my kind of price i would rather spend the 1000 bucks on something that would make my car faster but thats just me on a tight budget.

1996mustangGT

Reaction score
MikeF said:
where did you get them red and black seats do they have blk and grey or just blk thats my kind of price i would rather spend the 1000 bucks on something that would make my car faster but thats just me on a tight budget.
Look up 3ARacing. Those are the guys who made the blk/red ones. I have all black. And as far as bang for the buck they rock :) I like em.

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
I have black cloth Corbeau A4's...love em. Got them used in perfect condition w/ the brackets to bolt right in for $500.

indy3

Reaction score
I keep the Corbeau's in the car. I don't fit in any other seat honestly. The corbeaus put me extremely low and far back. I'm 6'6" and it was a huge issue when I had stock seats in the car when I auto-x'd. They had to determine if it was safe if I had the seat semi-reclined so my helmet was not hitting the roof.

Now I have a lot of head room clearance as well as leg room. There's no room in the rear whatsoever though haha.

I used to run Street Touring X but with the upgrade of my brakes to Brembo's I got moved into the Street Modified class. I do fairly well for racing a v6, but, I'm mostly out there just to improve my driving skills, my car is severely underpowered currently, I just can't wait for the new motor install so I'll be competitive. I hang with everybody on the turn in and center of the corner, I just have no acceleration out.. even with 4.10's...

EDIT: and negative on the photos. Next time I head out though I will DEFINITELY get my girlfriend to take pictures.

Hello, I realize this is a 10 year old post but could you share what your model Corbeau seats and tracks you’re using?
I’m in a similar situation, 6’3” tall and head in the ceiling with the stock seats.
Thank you!

weendoggy

Reaction score
Let me help you out indy3. I'm 6'2" and had the same problem. Especially when wearing a helmet. Stock seats are way TOO high for me. I purchased Corbeau FX1 Pro with the manual seat track. Seat is very comfortable but the seat track sat too high in the rear so I cut out 3/4" on the rise (where it bolts to the floor) in the rear only and re-welded. This put the seat at a much more comfortable position for me to drive, plus when the helmet is on I can put my hand (flat) between the top of the helmet and headliner. One thing about the seats are they are not "easy" to get in/out of. This is not my daily driver so it's not an issue. I also use a 5 point harness, but you can use the stock setup if you leave it connected. hth

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
Hello, I realize this is a 10 year old post but could you share what your model Corbeau seats and tracks you’re using?
I’m in a similar situation, 6’3” tall and head in the ceiling with the stock seats.
Thank you!

Bump all the old threads you want! A lot of the time there have been new advances since they were posted and it keeps information centralized.

You can also opt for seats that accept side mount brackets and adjust them to suit your needs.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you!

As white said, please feel free to bump old threads. It helps us from having 100 threads with the same thing. Some might give ya a little joking but it’s all in fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online