For Sale built 96 gt partout

BLCKSTNG96

Reaction score
All parts located in new jersey,can also be reached at [email protected] or [email protected]
For sale 03-04 cobra front and reae seats,mint 31k miles $1300 obo
Built 4.6 2v bored and stroked to 5.0. MMR strikers mod 950. Manley hbeam rods,manley forged low comp. Pistons,MMR cryo treated high volume oil pump,Canton 7qt pan,Windage tray and pickup.3bolt tensioner front cover,new water pump,all new guides,chains and tensioners. Shortblock has 21k miles on it,asking $3000 for all of that.

Fox lake stage 2+ ported and polished pi heads. These have additional work after a normal stage 2 as well as upgraded crower high rev springs,titanium retainers,all new oversize stainless valves,bronze guides,viton seals.these were just refreshed with all the springs,valves seals and valvejob done 5k miles ago. Looking for $1700 or best,these were 2600 brand new.these are great heads and flow awesome.

modular powerhouse kenne bell customer grind cams,10k miles looking for $400 obo.

Built 8.8,all por15 Detroit trutrak,31spline moser axles,Ford racing 355 gears,trickflow diff cover,all new seals and bearings and UPR spherical housing bushings.5k miles on all of it asking $1350 or best

UPR tubular front end kit,a-arms,coilovers,bumpsteer and kmember. Some powdercoating chopping off,could use fresh paint or podwer coat,entire package for $300 obo

Cobra front brakes,blue calipers,silver cobra letters,new ceramic pads and stainless lines with Ford rotors 5k miles $325

Full black interior,UPR gauge cluster with trim rims,cluster gauge pod,dash pod,autometer c2 gauges,tremec 3550 trans,spec stage 2 clutch,quicktime bellhousing,mac catback,UPR double adj upper control arms,weight jacker lowers,kb boost a pump,complete Harris speed works nitrous setup with controller,etc etc etc

Many more parts,inquiry within.also will make package deals for things especially for motor with heads and possibly even Cams.

OP
OP
B

BLCKSTNG96

Reaction score
Pm's returned.....bump

I will get back to you on the visor.

OP
OP
B

BLCKSTNG96

Reaction score
Pm returned my man,later model electric fan and 03 cobra radiator.

OP
OP
B

BLCKSTNG96

Reaction score
Bump.... Kmember,a arms,coilovers,bumpsteer,headers,midpupe and driveshaft all sold.

OP
OP
B

BLCKSTNG96

Reaction score
I haven't torn into the interior yet so I don't want to just do it to sell one visor yet.i will keep you posted as to when I'm at that point and if u still need one then we can work somethin out.

OP
OP
B

BLCKSTNG96

Reaction score
K member,a arms,coilovers,bumpsteer,caster/Camber plates,headers,midpipe,driveshaft,injectors,uppers and lowers all sold

OP
OP
B

BLCKSTNG96

Reaction score
It was a tough pill to swallow my man.good luck with ur car and the parts,ill be bck in the game again one day

OP
OP
B

BLCKSTNG96

Reaction score
It's got a small crack in it on pass side so u prob wouldn't want it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online