For Sale built 96 gt partout

OP
OP
B

BLCKSTNG96

Reaction score
Ok, control arms are gone sorry. Dash pod has an autometer boost gauge in it and an aem wideband. The cluster bezel has autometer electric oil and fuel pressure.all C2gauges. Pm me if ur interested in any gauges with pod.

Haha I havr been parting since august my man lol. Trans sold just shipped it, bell is pending, shifter is still available askin 150 shipped or best. Only thing I did to mod the crossmember was egg the trans mount slots out lil further then stock.thats it. Seats were deff mint, ya can ask dannysvt on here bc he bought them about two weeks ago haha.sorry man.

Marvin97

Reaction score
Did you get my about the dash pod? Interested in it without the gauges, thanks

ScottyDsntKnow

Reaction score
Gah, oh well I meant like the June timeframe, I left for a 3 month mini deployment in August... Um, I COULD use a black center console in better shape than my current one do you still have that? What about any other black interior pieces? Carpet? Always looking to make my ride more MINT...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
B

BLCKSTNG96

Reaction score
Marvin I did. I will get back to your shortly.jusy tryn to figure things out.

Scotty- my console gas broken clips so mosy likely u wont wsnt that.the rest of the interior is black and in good shape as well as the carpet which was new 20k miles ago.

ScottyDsntKnow

Reaction score
Ok, well, can I come and look at the interior pieces you have and pick up the front brake calipers while I'm at it? I have an Atlantic Blue car and red bullit calipers right now but I'd love to swap to blue Cobras. Brakes are getting done this month or January anyway, they are about toast... Well depending on where in NJ you are anyway lol.

OP
OP
B

BLCKSTNG96

Reaction score
You can come check out anything. Just pm me number and where ur at.ill let u know how far from me u are

OP
OP
B

BLCKSTNG96

Reaction score
Suspension is all sold. Just have the rear left from under the car

wildride02gt

Reaction score
what's left from interior? looking for center console, seatbelts, visors
Thanx
PM for prices ans shipping to 30115

sleepin96

Reaction score
I'll take both gauge pods, cluster and clock bezel, if you still have em. Also the fuel pressure gauge maybe.
Shipping to 55043

LaserVI

Reaction score
Hey I'm really interested in the MAC catback. How much would you want for it shipped to 14228?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chasingomas

Members online

No members online now.