For Sale built 96 gt partout

Nightmare

Reaction score
Stupid question, but would you take a stock gt leather front and rear seats in on trade plus cash for the cobra seats?

OP
OP
B

BLCKSTNG96

Reaction score
Stupid question, but would you take a stock gt leather front and rear seats in on trade plus cash for the cobra seats?
Possibly but all depends on condition of seats and amount taken off.the other probkem is your way too far from me to see that working out

OP
OP
B

BLCKSTNG96

Reaction score
bump...rear uppers and lowers sold,BAP sold,fan and radiator sold

188slo50

Reaction score
Pm me price shipped for the brakes and a pic. You willing to sell for less with out the rotors?

RichV

Reaction score
How about lower front control arms? Shipped to 80112?

Thanks!

ScottyDsntKnow

Reaction score
Why did you not do this over the summer and make me drive all over creation for my stuff lol... How much for the transmission/bell/shifter and anything related to it picked up? Did you mount it with the crossmember adapter or is it custom? Thanks.

Also possibly interested in the seats but it would have to be some sort of a trade for my seats and I'm not even sure I'd want to do it unless yours truly are MINT. My seats are freshly recovered in tmi black vinyl and literally look like they just came out of a showroom. New foam and everything. Let me know about trans and seats. Thanks.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online