Can't move my nuts.

scootin95gts

Reaction score
Hey meangrngt did you have to do anything else when you put on the cobra intake after you bolted it as far as any fuel or air upgrades? also how much of an increase did it give you?thinking about saving up for one

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
the cobra intake was already on her when i got her so i cant say of any gains or compare it to a stock 95. I havent ever driven a bone stock 95 but she pulls very nicely with the few minor things done to it. When i pulled it off it was just to clean it up and paint it. It ended up being changing a head gasket and many other unexpected things :mad: . o well shit happens i got her put back together and everything is fine :banana:

OP
OP

95Boss

Reaction score
I am a dummy. I didn't realize the mofoing nuts were welded on. The bolts were easy to get out. When I flipped the quads, they rubbed on the rear shocks, so I took them right out. I'll see if it makes any difference when I put the new tires & wheels on (hopefully I get them this week). I need beer. 8)

G

GREG@SN95

95Boss said:
I am a dummy. I didn't realize the mofoing nuts were welded on. The bolts were easy to get out. When I flipped the quads, they rubbed on the rear shocks, so I took them right out. I'll see if it makes any difference when I put the new tires & wheels on (hopefully I get them this week). I need beer. 8)

What did I tell you?

Huh?

I said that You need teh big muscles and a Budweiser...

:nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono:

OP
OP

95Boss

Reaction score
GREG@SN95 said:
95Boss said:

What did I tell you?

Huh?

I said that You need teh big muscles and a Budweiser...

:nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono:

Big muscles. Budweiser. I have neither. Just my set of Husky tools and a six pack of Old Milwaukee. Them OM's sure tasted good after getting those gawdam quads the hell off. :banana:

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
:lol: :lol: :lol: this man is in the know..no wonder he drives a DFG stang. 8)

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
well everyone around here gets kegs of Bud Light, and i dont like paying for beer...so yeah, i dont put up a fight. ;D

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
im not much of a bud fan. I will let the indians have it ;D . The last bud i remember drinking was when they had the day fresh beer thing.

I do drink silver bullets too. Id say is 50/50 between the silver bullets and miller lite.

Speaking of which i need to go on an alocohol run since i am now 21 :banana:

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
ughhh coors :puke: ...oh wait they dont have a smilie of diariha that stuff horrid man lol.....

i like miller lite if i wasnt a light beer

i like budweiser and budweiser select has a good taste too

G

GREG@SN95

lol... theres only one kind of beer I can drink...

An open one!
lol... but my favorite is by far... free beer...

Though I do perfer, bud, coors light, all millers, yingyang, and heinys...

Miller light and Bud are the greatest

OP
OP

95Boss

Reaction score
Every time we go to the States, my first stop is the store for a 12-pack of bottles of Miller High Life. Best damn beer on the planet.

ripper

Reaction score
Molson Ice the bestest goddarned beer in the whole dang world. Brother in law drives beer truck and makes a little delivery for me bout once a month O0 Im gonna go get me a coldie right now. :drunk: Come on over Greg theres plenty free beer to go around dude.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chasingomas

Members online