Curious to what i could run?

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
if I lived with my father id put pics up of the slip and dyno an re look at it, sadly I don't.. ill be seeing him on Saturday, going to Englishtown if the weather can actually hold up... know more then

Cool, tell him his 60 foot sucks, apparently his 4k lb car should be pulling 1.1 60 foots lol

What mods are done to it powerwise?

OP
OP
1bad9d5

1bad9d5

Reaction score
LOL yea well considering his 07 is his weekend car and well go to Englishtown 2-3x a year at most..... I doubt he cares lmao hes just there for fun.. but some how this always gets so serious lol

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
LOL yea well considering his 07 is his weekend car and well go to Englishtown 2-3x a year at most..... I doubt he cares lmao hes just there for fun.. but some how this always gets so serious lol

Oh really, his shelby isnt a full out gutted drag car? No way.

Addermk2

Reaction score
1bad95. honestly... we dont care about your fathers car. YOU have never had YOUR car at the track. That means that you dont know your best launch RPM, the preferred clutch slip rate for your car OR your correct shift points.

You will not break mid 14's

Justin, calm the **** down. I'm just rustling your jimmies. 1.6 is OK for a average car. 1.3-1.4 is great IMHO. Before that thread I posted, I didnt think anything short of a top fuel car could do a 1.1

Im aiming for a 1.4-1.5 this year.

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
1bad95. honestly... we dont care about your fathers car. YOU have never had YOUR car at the track. That means that you dont know your best launch RPM, the preferred clutch slip rate for your car OR your correct shift points.

You will not break mid 14's

Justin, calm the **** down. I'm just rustling your jimmies. 1.6 is OK for a average car. 1.3-1.4 is great IMHO. Before that thread I posted, I didnt think anything short of a top fuel car could do a 1.1

Im aiming for a 1.4-1.5 this year.

What's your setup thats gonna do 1.4-1.5 60 foots?

What's your previous best?

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
Wow we have some rude people on here.

Must be because they don't have mustangs.

Never had a mustang here. They re junk

I don't think anyone being rude...he asked the question, people are giving him honest answers. No reason to sugar coat it.

If you can't handle it maybe you shouldnt internet anymore.

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
Uh your labia is showing....

if that's rude you should break your computer, you cant handle internet

Venom351R

Legend
Reaction score
I'm with the majority of everyone else. Not much track time, street tires = mid to high 14's with some 15's thrown in there as well if you do multiple runs.

OP
OP
1bad9d5

1bad9d5

Reaction score
lol JJhirsch, i appreciate it but i dont take it personal from anybody on the internet, especially if i dont know them, its opinions ya know. Everybody has them. sadly its been raining non stop for the last 24 hours and will be for the next 48 hours here so tomorrow is shot anyways... thanks to those who shared their opinions.

Majohns08

Reaction score
I ran a 14.8 on street tires with CAI, 3.73's, full exhaust, pullies and a short shifter and hasn't been on the track in 4 years. I always pull up to the sticky spot and spin. The tires a few rotations and pull up just to get the sticky stuff on the tires

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RevJon

Members online