Flow 40's upgrade?

AaRoN

King Post Whore
Reaction score
Personally I think it's a decent price but you can always find a better deal. That's if your not in a hurry. But who's not in a hurry to get rid of the quiet stock exhaust?! Keep an eye out in our classifieds. Good luck on your decision. ;D

OP
OP
B

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
SilverSol said:
Personally I think it's a decent price but you can always find a better deal. That's if your not in a hurry. But who's not in a hurry to get rid of the quiet stock exhaust?! Keep an eye out in our classifieds. Good luck on your decision. ;D
]

yeah this would be a mod i would do later on maybe around late april or so

all i have to do is get new o2 sensors and flush my tranny and refill it plus transgo shift kit and install,
after that i should be set to get them. i dont really have much i NEED to do just things i want lol (5 speed swap would be a dream come true lol)

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
3 chamber sounds more like macs i think. howeever 3 chambers are alot quiter compared to the 2 chamber flows or racing style 1 chamber flows.

97vertstang

Reaction score
it says in ur sig u already have a flowmaster exhaust???? if u already have 3 chambers and looking into chambers , i wouldnt bother.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
i lub my 2 chambers...i dont think the people i drive around do though ;D

OP
OP
B

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
yeah i do have them but the newer ones are more crisp and a better tone. plus they bent the piping wrong and it rattles against i believe my axle.

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
my95gtstang said:
yeah these are two chamber flows
?? I think there the three chamber flows.
Force - II
Wanna let folks know you've got a Flowmaster system under your vehicle when you ''open it up,'' but don't want a lot of interior resonance? Then check out the Force-II system. Designed to provide plenty of ''Flowmaster sound'' under acceleration but lower sound levels while cruising, it may just be the perfect system for you.
Constructed to fit O.E.M. hangers and mounting positions (bolting directly to catalytic converter.) 3-chamber mufflers are built with welded heat shields and all pipes are 2-1/2'' aluminized tubing.

:dunno:

edit: You already have flows :/ Thats a waste of money to get a new flowmaster catback thats quieter unless you want a quieter car with hiflow cats already.

It'll sound similar to this (mustangexhaust.com is currently having a sucky moment. If the page ever loads) : http://www.mustangexhaust.com/forums/soundclips.php?action=play&linkid=255&catid=14&page=1
Notice: Its going to be quieter than your current 2 chambers, but has a more MAC-ish sound.

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
Not that I'm biased or anything but if you are going to "upgrade" to pretty much the same thing, why not just make it different with some Loumouth 1s? :boink:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bwiz760

Members online