Fox Headers on my 95?

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
ok i read up and i know the difference is the egr bung.

i just bought this...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300086867568

so now i can just plug that line and do away with the egr valve. after that does anyone know if fox headers will work on my 95? they are hooker headers and my buddy is giving them to me. I think they are equal length tho, they will still work right? righ tnow i stock exhaust manifolds to my x pipe, and i really dont want to have to do more exhaust work but if i have to i will.

97vertstang

Reaction score
not 100% sure but they should bolt right in. i have installed both types of headers and i will tell u fox headers are SOOOOO much easier. good luck and tell us how it goes :thumb:

ryclef331

Reaction score
the egr bung and the orientation around the steering shaft in some cases is different. You should be good though. Ya might have to "massage" them a bit around the steering shaft but nothing major.

As for equal length shorties....there is nothing easy about accessing those bolts....

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
ryclef331 said:
the egr bung and the orientation around the steering shaft in some cases is different. You should be good though. Ya might have to "massage" them a bit around the steering shaft but nothing major.

As for equal length shorties....there is nothing easy about accessing those bolts....
i was afraid of that

Sn95Willis

Reaction score
I have Frrp shorty headers and they bolted right up... I dont see why you would say in most case they wont work???????????

Willis

stimpy94gt

Reaction score
I have EL shorties on my 94 vert, and they went right in, clearance of the steering arm is a little close though, just enough room so nothing rubs

97vertstang

Reaction score
oh i barely noticed theyre equal lengths, its a goona be a little tougher.

97vertstang

Reaction score
oh no the x pipe will bolt right in. in fact the only diffrence between a fox x pipe and a 94-95 are the hangers. ur only concern is the steering shaft. nothing a mallet cant fix.

ryclef331

Reaction score
Pennywise2 said:
ryclef331 said:
Pennywise2 said:
In most cases it will not work.
the HELL are you talking about?
What the hell are you talking about muscle face?

I'm talking about you feeding him some bullshit information. "In most cases it will not work." What the fuck is muscle face?

Pennywise2

Reaction score
ryclef331 said:
Pennywise2 said:
ryclef331 said:
Pennywise2 said:
In most cases it will not work.
the HELL are you talking about?
What the hell are you talking about muscle face?

I'm talking about you feeding him some bullshit information. "In most cases it will not work." What the f**k is muscle face?
I don't feed anyone on this forum misinformation some aftermarket L/T headers
for fox bodys will not fit 94-95.
Stop acting like a idoit. :gtfo:

ryclef331

Reaction score
You wanna go to name calling. Thats cool. You're a fucking idiot. PERIOD.

Read my first post you asshat. Fox headers WILL fit with some clearencing around the steering shaft and depending on manufacturer, you may have to mod the mid pipe slightly. Long tubes as well. Depending on brand depends on if they rub your k member slightly (dent them a bit) or if they hit your clutch fork, grind the fork slightly and get the hammer. Point is, they CAN WORK. Aside from that...he's not even talking about the biggest pain in the ass longtubes. He bought equal length shorties you fuck.

This section needs a big fucking sign on it that says if you don't know what the FUCK you're talking about then shut your fucking mouth and keep your dick skinners of the key board.

KTHANXDIE

Pennywise2

Reaction score
ryclef331 said:

Read my first post you asshat. Fox headers WILL fit with some clearencing around the steering shaft and depending on manufacturer, you may have to mod the mid pipe slightly. Long tubes as well. Depending on brand depends on if they rub your k member slightly (dent them a bit) or if they hit your clutch fork, grind the fork slightly and get the hammer. Point is, they CAN WORK. Aside from that...he's not even talking about the biggest pain in the ass longtubes. He bought equal length shorties you f**k.

This section needs a big fucking sign on it that says if you don't know what the f**k you're talking about then shut your fucking mouth and keep your dick skinners of the key board.

KTHANXDIE
I wasn't even talking about equal length shorties so,drive your Lexus off a thousand foot cliff fool.

ryclef331

Reaction score
Pennywise2 said:
ryclef331 said:

Read my first post you asshat. Fox headers WILL fit with some clearencing around the steering shaft and depending on manufacturer, you may have to mod the mid pipe slightly. Long tubes as well. Depending on brand depends on if they rub your k member slightly (dent them a bit) or if they hit your clutch fork, grind the fork slightly and get the hammer. Point is, they CAN WORK. Aside from that...he's not even talking about the biggest pain in the ass longtubes. He bought equal length shorties you f**k.

This section needs a big fucking sign on it that says if you don't know what the f**k you're talking about then shut your fucking mouth and keep your dick skinners of the key board.

KTHANXDIE
I wasn't even talking about equal length shorties so,drive your Lexus off a thousand foot cliff fool.

Dear God, please don't pick on my slow ass daily driver. Its probably faster that your GT ever was.

I was talking about JUST equal lengths either....I'm talking about ALL headers to inform EVERYONE that reads this thread that A) Fox headers CAN and WILL work on sn-95 but may require slight massaging and that B) you're a fucking misinformed, hardheaded, asshole. I think I've made my point nicely...fool.

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
holy crap okay so i know they will bolt up. i bought that egr thing to trick the computer to think its still working. do i need to make or buy anything else?

i thought unequal headers were the ones that bolt right up...so your telling me if i take off my stock exhaust mainifolds, that bolt up to my xpipe that was made off of them. and put these equal lengths in, i should have no problems but a little massaging?

BTW they are hedman headers that i got for free.

ryclef331

Reaction score
95KBGT said:
holy crap okay so i know they will bolt up. i bought that egr thing to trick the computer to think its still working. do i need to make or buy anything else?

i thought unequal headers were the ones that bolt right up...so your telling me if i take off my stock exhaust mainifolds, that bolt up to my xpipe that was made off of them. and put these equal lengths in, i should have no problems but a little massaging?

BTW they are hedman headers that i got for free.

Yes they'll bolt right up like stock....mid pipe and all.

Pennywise2

Reaction score
ryclef331 said:
Pennywise2 said:
ryclef331 said:

KTHANXDIE

Dear God, please don't pick on my slow ass daily driver. Its probably faster that your GT ever was.

I was talking about JUST equal lengths either....I'm talking about ALL headers to inform EVERYONE that reads this thread that A) Fox headers CAN and WILL work on sn-95 but may require slight massaging and that B) you're a fucking misinformed, hardheaded, asshole. I think I've made my point nicely...fool.
You are misinformed not all aftermarket fox body headers will work on SN 94-95 GT's.
Thanks for the comments scambag.
You think your GT is fast or something think again.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online