FTR Splitter / Tubular Bumper Support

Rallim

Reaction score
$300 for a bash bar? That's a hell of a deal. Considered putting it on some sort of strut to make it movable without bending it?

OP
OP
Pete@FTR

Pete@FTR

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
$300 for a bash bar? That's a hell of a deal. Considered putting it on some sort of strut to make it movable without bending it?

I'm sure I could do a one off like that, not really sure what the purpose would be though.

How tight is the new bash bar against the front bumper cover?

Pretty much flush. We got it matched really well and the jig allows for every piece to be the same.

TanTop94

Reaction score
I'm sure I could do a one off like that, not really sure what the purpose would be though.

Pretty much flush. We got it matched really well and the jig allows for every piece to be the same.

Hmm....I might be in touch haha

Addermk2

Reaction score
The whole kit is $300 for pre order that includes all hardware and template for splitter. Just the bumper is $150

Sent from Tapatalk for iPhone

$150 for a radiused bar, two support struts and two plates... Kinda pricey. Donathen racing sells theirs cheaper.

OP
OP
Pete@FTR

Pete@FTR

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
$150 for a radiused bar, two support struts and two plates... Kinda pricey. Donathen racing sells theirs cheaper.

Actually I believe the price is pretty reasonable. Its a much better part than the donathen racing one; the contour percicely follows the bumper unlike the donathen racing part, and it has lower supports for better strength. I don't mean to bash on someone else's product, just pointing out why this is a better one.

Btw its four mounting points not two

Addermk2

Reaction score
Btw its four mounting points not two

Your reading skills suck. I clearly said before that the lower support struts will not clear my intercooler...

Therefore, I was trying to get a figure for its cost WITHOUT them.

But since this is getting me nowhere fast, I'll just get one made locally.

OP
OP
Pete@FTR

Pete@FTR

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Your reading skills suck. I clearly said before that the lower support struts will not clear my intercooler...

Therefore, I was trying to get a figure for its cost WITHOUT them.

But since this is getting me nowhere fast, I'll just get one made locally.

No need to get mad or personal, I hope you find what you're looking for

Sent from Tapatalk for iPhone

Rallim

Reaction score

181020_574000315958480_1724798288_n.jpg

Same idea for how a rear one would work. Car + car = bending. On shocks it'd just use those instead of deforming.... in theory. Not as useful on the front but just a thought

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
5pointSL0

Members online