got some gt40p ?s

foss_94gt

Reaction score
ok a friend of mine just bought a set of gt40p heads off a explorer in a junk yard, he paided 175 for them but will never get around to putting them on so i told him i would give him 200 but i wanted to do some research first. ok a have a few ?s like will my bbk long tube headers bolt right on? and i will be sending them out to get some work down on them and putting a e303 cam in , and a trick flow intake, what would i be looking at for a hp gain oh ya i have a 1994 gt thanks guys any info will be get

Stangbangin

Reaction score
yea I would def get a custom cam.....those heads are a nice upgrade over e7's. You'll notice a good difference. Expect 30 hp maybe give or take. I ran them for a while you'll be happy with them but they won't be enough.

OP
OP
F

foss_94gt

Reaction score
thanks guys for all the info i wish i was told the thing about the headers not fitting 1 month ago cause i just bought my full exhaust with bbk long tubes and a off road x pipe, so i guess im going to look into getting another set of heads like the trick flow or the afr's i was just wanting to no if those heads will bolt right on to my headers thanks guys and what cams do you guys think will work best with this set up

Downshift

Reaction score
Ya if you just bought exhaust and can swing some TF or AFR heads go that way you will end up doing that later most likely. Pay him the 200 bucks though and throw those thigns on ebay last time I checked they were going for twice that lol. Make some money for those new heads haha.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Srchop16

Members online