Guys wanna see a pretty basic and somewhat boring fox build????

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
Thanks man yea once the weather breaks I'll attack the body lol. At $25 a pop those propane exchanges were getting out of hand lol.

I hear that! I burned through quite a few and didn't do anything to my car by comparison. It's not cheap to work comfortably on a winter build in Ohio!

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
Got the motor in :headbang:

iq9ef6.jpg

4j3rl4.jpg

2mfgio3.jpg

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
Got my rear calipers painted. Had an old pair of Koni adjustables that worked great but looked rough. So I kinda riced them up a little lol. They really look good though

2zp8sgl.jpg

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah they are showing up now. For some reason they weren't when I looked the first couple times.

You weren’t holding your tongue the right way while stroking the mouse..............

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
Got the brakes and suspension up front together. Threw the wheels on and rolled it out of the garage a little. feels great to finally have it sitting on the ground!!

21b7urr.jpg

2rystab.jpg

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
In all seriousness dude. What your building is spotless and fawking nice!!!!

But please for the love of all that is custom, yank that stock, plain, ugly black booster out and paint it!!!! It doesn’t look right with so many other details taken care of.

It’s like you spent so much time on everything else and then said “fawk it, I’m too lazy to paint one piece before putting it in.†And we know that’s not your style

Put our differences aside and look at your own pics and you’ll see what I mean. You left nothing else plain and boring, why leave it alone?!?! It doesn’t fit with the bigger picture.

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
Lol, I have no interest in having a colorful brake booster but I appreciate the input :thumbsup:

I actually did paint it...satin black :p

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
So copper would be a bit bright I will agree, but the same color as the intake or just something along those lines.

But to each their own.

Keep up the good work

RedTwilight

Reaction score
So copper would be a bit bright I will agree, but the same color as the intake or just something along those lines.

But to each their own.

Keep up the good work

The booster could tie in really well if he adds a couple of other miscellaneous items the same color under hood.
Maybe even a radiator cover in the same satin black or a couple brackets here and there.

Right now it just stands out because the bay is so sparse at the moment. Once it starts getting wires and hoses, and outer panels on; it'll start to get pushed back more.

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
Some parts just look better to me with an oem finish on them. I don't want color on the booster, radiator fan, power steering pump, etc. Just refinished back to original clean condition. Especially since the previous owner of this car decided to blast red paint on EVERYTHING! lol

I'll take a clean stock colored booster over the rusty brown mess I had before

al2p1d.jpg

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
Now if you'd do something with those clashing pulleys!:wink:
Already shot them gloss black lol.

Got the rad all cleaned up...electric fan installed (not wired yet obviously) It's getting closer to firing it up

28k5w6u.jpg

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
Fuel rails and all wire harnesses installed. A couple things will change here...the hole with the 2 looms coming through will have one thicker loom and I'm ditching the scuff plates below the caster camber plates...may look good on a car that doesn't need so much adjustment inwards but with sn95 spindles...I needed to shove the struts as far in as I can...makes the scuff plates look kinda strange.

But this will be all the wires you'll see in the bay, everything else I shoved in the inner fender. Clean!

sem040.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carolinastang78

Members online