Guys wanna see a pretty basic and somewhat boring fox build????

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
Great job Tony. You’ve done a fantastic job on this thing, and it’s really cool to have seen you do it all yourself. It’s fun venturing off and learning new skills.

Question, how much space is behind the dash where you have your harnesses coming out? I wanted to do that with mine and never got around to it.

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
Great job Tony. You’ve done a fantastic job on this thing, and it’s really cool to have seen you do it all yourself. It’s fun venturing off and learning new skills.

Question, how much space is behind the dash where you have your harnesses coming out? I wanted to do that with mine and never got around to it.

With my heater core out along with some of the duct trimmed out there is enough room for 3 harnesses lol. Plenty of room on mine. On your sn might be a tight squeeze. Especially if keeping heater and AC

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
[video=youtube;hW7o-nFcV2Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hW7o-nFcV2Y[/video]

[video=youtube;cZNqyuIDho0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZNqyuIDho0[/video]She ran strong!! felt awesome driving it again

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
That's gotta be a great feeling to have it fire up smoothly after all that work. Great job man, I don't know the details of what you have left to do but it looks like you're going to have it ready for some car shows this summer

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
That's gotta be a great feeling to have it fire up smoothly after all that work. Great job man, I don't know the details of what you have left to do but it looks like you're going to have it ready for some car shows this summer

Well it had a few issues at first. The horn was stuck blowing the second I hooked a battery up lol. Had a plug switched, Had a ground that wasn't properly grounded so I couldn't get the fuel pump to kick on, forgot to tighten the harmonic balancer bolts so it make all kindsa noise that the camera didn't quite pick up here haha. But yea man I hope to have the interior and exterior done asap.

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
Ditched the Gt bumper for what I consider a more cleaner looking LX bumper...the fog lights paired with the turn signals and the four headlights were just too busy for me personally. I'm going to like this front bumper.

33f7ucg.jpg

I think the 93 cobra spoiler will look great too!!

w6th68.jpg

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
Well it had a few issues at first. The horn was stuck blowing the second I hooked a battery up lol. Had a plug switched, Had a ground that wasn't properly grounded so I couldn't get the fuel pump to kick on, forgot to tighten the harmonic balancer bolts so it make all kindsa noise that the camera didn't quite pick up here haha. But yea man I hope to have the interior and exterior done asap.

You sorted it out pretty quickly, you make it look to easy man!

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
Got my door and hatch jambs primered, based and cleared. Also rebuilt my door panel. Still need to finish the passenger one.

2m6lvtv.jpg

2i6jlno.jpg

33uetti.jpg

2wp2opc.jpg

Fiberglassed the armrest/pull. Base coat and cleared it. Came it perfect!

2qthjch.jpg

2dhagkj.jpg

1zmf19k.jpg

Ditched the factory warped crap board and carpet. Replaced with new mdf with moisture barrier on one side. Then cut another piece using the carpet as a templet...and actually wrapped it with black vinyl.

Panel was looking pretty shabby
2rqhcwh.jpg

wj9qfs.jpg

nxtdoy.jpg

Everything tightened up and restapled
fqu07.jpg

End results. I like

120hvgx.jpg

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
WOW! Great job Tony. I dont expect any less from you, but man this is some really good work. Youre an inspiration to us all.

DKblue98GT

Reaction score
Huge improvement on the door panels. I really like the way the armrest turned out.

RedTwilight

Reaction score
Great work Tony!

Watching your build has inspired me to take my '93 up another "notch" in quality instead of the normal just slapping parts on.
The only problem is that it's going to take some of the time away from my Cobra now.

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
Great work Tony!

Watching your build has inspired me to take my '93 up another "notch" in quality instead of the normal just slapping parts on.
The only problem is that it's going to take some of the time away from my Cobra now.

I never understood how you guys with multiple mustangs do it lol. I'd go bat shit crazy trying to mod two

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alleghenyamerican

Members online