Handz Los Angeles River Photoshoot *Yes, I Drove My Car Into The LA River**HighRes**

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I doubt anyone on this forum has a cleaner 164,000 miles lazer red mustang on here that has gotten pics in the LA river....

KidK9

Reaction score
I doubt anyone on this forum has a cleaner 164,000 miles lazer red mustang on here that has gotten pics in the LA river....

This sounds like some of the baseball stats you hear while watching the game. "Ryan Ludwick is .164 against white right handed pitchers on a Wednesday night when he wears blue boxers".

Yaaaawwwwn.

KidK9

Reaction score
By the way, I'm doubt any other member on this forum has a cleaner 46,000 mile white with blue stripes Cobra that has taken pictures in front of my corn field.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Its also the spot of 1000s of murders more then likely, 1000's of dead body's dumped there, and where all of the crap from LA drains into....

sure are proud of yer pics in LA's cesspool lol.

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score

I doubt anyone has a cleaner moonlight blue 160k mile mustang with pictures in Delaware :)

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Its also the spot of 1000s of murders more then likely, 1000's of dead body's dumped there, and where all of the crap from LA drains into....

sure are proud of yer pics in LA's cesspool lol.

Los Angeles is not even on the top 20 american crime cities. Not very many murders go down in Los Angeles. Especially in this part of the river because the location of the shots is one of the most expensive parts of the city.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
only 342 homicieds so far this year... Not many at all lol.

http://projects.latimes.com/homicide/map/

Sorry I am bustin yer balls handz but I just had to laugh a little. Alot of movies have been filmed in parts of it but lets be honest, its a very large above ground sewer. No matter how nice a part of town it is in you are not going to see the locals cooling off by taking a dip in it.....

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
only 342 homicieds so far this year... Not many at all lol.

http://projects.latimes.com/homicide/map/

Learn to read you fool. Thats LOS ANGELES COUNTY. That Includes 88 Cities, and 2 Off Shore Islands. 9,818,605 live in Los Angeles County which is a 1/4 of all California Residents.

Read what I post bro and dont just be a Postwhore ****** trying to ruin Threads. We are talking about THE CITY OF LOS ANGELES.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
wow. Sorry. Didn't realize you were so sensative about LA and its river. I didn't say it was a POS car, didn't say you take shitty pics, was just putting the river into perspective for everyone that seemed to be romatacising the river and what it is. Cool place fer pics, yes - cool place to swim - I TRIPLE DOG DARE YA!

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
No ttocs, you just come in here trying to start crap. If you wanna start crap go do it with the other homo's and SN95FagSource.com. They will be more than happy to enjoy your ignorant comments.

If you wanna try and talk about somewhere you have NEVER been, at least read WIKI and understand what the heck you are talking about.

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Great shots Handz!

Thats a sweet location. Reminds me of Limp Bizkit's music video that was shot in there lol

[video=youtube;_i_qxQztHRI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_i_qxQztHRI[/video]

I forgot about that music video lol. Now i remember it was there.

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
and lets not bad mouth other forums. We are all mustang brothern. . ..

I kinda have the right to bad mouth that site as they banned me for no reason. So that gives me the right to go Ape Crazy on them.

Any other mustang site i can agree with on your statement.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online