Handz Los Angeles River Photoshoot *Yes, I Drove My Car Into The LA River**HighRes**

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
sorry sorry sorry didn't realize I was starting crap by telling the river for what it is, didn't mean to hurt your feelings................. Like I said if you read above I did not insult you in any way, your work or your car. People make comments on pictures backgrounds all the time I was not aware that I needed to take your overly sensative nature and easy to strike fuse into account in the future. I would think if you are that upset at getting kicked off of multiple sites multiple times that sooner or later you might start to think that maybe its not the site, but the person and make some changes?

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
dude its a cool shoot! and ur car is in awesome condition. and la is an awesome city! lived there for 5 yrs in west la right off venice blvd. loved it and the town gets a bad rap but its really all gay ass media and over hyped gang related bs! i think la has moved way past the bloods and the crips years ago, lol! and dude i think you gotta cool thing goin, detailing cars in fn la! any car guy would like that job! like it or not fellas you see dd's out there that alot of us only see on tv, lol!

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
dude its a cool shoot! and ur car is in awesome condition. and la is an awesome city! lived there for 5 yrs in west la right off venice blvd. loved it and the town gets a bad rap but its really all gay ass media and over hyped gang related bs! i think la has moved way past the bloods and the crips years ago, lol! and dude i think you gotta cool thing goin, detailing cars in fn la! any car guy would like that job! like it or not fellas you see dd's out there that alot of us only see on tv, lol!

True that. Only a few places you can see a Enzo driving down the freeway and not even think twice about it lol

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
True that. Only a few places you can see a Enzo driving down the freeway and not even think twice about it lol

or a woman driving down the freeway reading a book with a kid in the childseat in the back. .. . . .. . . . . lol

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
i seen patrick swayse in a fn saleen that was seriously "epic"! i had a vw carrado at the time that i thought was bad ass, lol! he actually started fn with me in his saleen, lol! no shit thats the truth! i've seen cars out there that are so amazing that you do start to not pay attention to them, lol! now idk about a fn enzo ferrari, lol! but classics, alot of '59 caddis for some reason, lol! exotics, muscle cars, you name it they got it. EVERYDAY, EVERYWHERE!!

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I miss phoenix for that reason. I worked in scottsdale installing and Hell with the Barret Jackson auction alone you could see damn near anything on the road. One day I was admiring a really clean 80's 911, just looked great for its age. It was 2 lanes over and we were in traffic, suddenly in the lane behind it a Jaguar XJ220 cruised past at about 80 in the car pool lane. I had only seen them in posters and those die-cast cars to that point. After getting home I realized why he was going faster as the xj220 doesn't cool itself well enough under 80 mph to the point that it can over heat even in semi-short runs.

KidK9

Reaction score
Learn to read you fool. Thats LOS ANGELES COUNTY. That Includes 88 Cities, and 2 Off Shore Islands. 9,818,605 live in Los Angeles County which is a 1/4 of all California Residents.

Read what I post bro and dont just be a Postwhore ****** trying to ruin Threads. We are talking about THE CITY OF LOS ANGELES.

I wasn't aware that banned people could come back and start calling other people "fools" and "postwhore faggots". I must have missed that in the Terms of Service.

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I wasn't aware that banned people could come back and start calling other people "fools" and "postwhore faggots". I must have missed that in the Terms of Service.

You Mad Bro?

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
love me some barret jackson! if i ever sell another car im selling it there cause they get some fn$$$ for those cars

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
love me some barret jackson! if i ever sell another car im selling it there cause they get some fn$$$ for those cars

Is that on TV right now? My family hates me because at Xmas I always try to turn off the lame football to watch Barret Jackson #$$$$$. It makes me happy for some reason.

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
Is that on TV right now? My family hates me because at Xmas I always try to turn off the lame football to watch Barret Jackson #$$$$$. It makes me happy for some reason.
i used to have to watch it to fall asleep everynight! just puts me in a good mood like a little kid and cartoon, lol!

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score

The one in phoenix is in feb and if you love it on tv you would be amazed at the show in person. They have 5 tents, each the size of a football field that they keep the cars under that you are fee to take a look at. The last time I went they had the monster garage cars as well as a bunch of concept cars from GM that were neat. That afternoon I was admiring one of the special edition saleens when I heard a wicked motor fire up not too far away. I went over and it was one of the original GT40s that raced/won in lemans that the guy just bought and wanted to hear. He sat there revving it for a few mins, then got out and said,"yea it sounds good".... Holy shit that was an understatement.

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Just for the record, this damn dirty F*cking river cost me $200 because it put a screw in my Drag Radial and I had to get a new one :-(

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
sorry in advance sorry in advance sorry in advance BUT I CAN'T F'N HOLD THIS SHIT IN...

I didn't think LA had crime like that! (CAN I GET A RIM-SHOT(not like that handz))

sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online