help me max out my motor!

S

scarface

Thomas_W said:
scarface said:
yeah, the style IC really makes a difference. My gt was supercharged, but I had an srt and an sti before that :)

Mike you will hit your goal with no problems.... now, get a stall in that thing!

I agree.. quit talking and start working! hahaha..

oihhhh and BTW.. if you dont hit the goal, i've got a set of P&P Non PI heads laying around i would get rid of for a good price :)
THERE YA GO!

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
haha thanks for all the help guys. So you have all helped me decide to just do the FMIC and blower cams for now. if i dont hit my max, i will do some porting of thy heads. (which i will keep in touch if i need them!!)

and my very last mod i will do is a stall, so dont worry. Geez, you guys are killing my bank account here :rant:

Like I said, i am currently saving up for a front mount and i will keep you guys updated when i talk to Tim about cams. Thanks again guys!

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
i just got that exact quote from them! ;)

ThomasW. - do you happen to have any clips? how do tim's cams sound? any lope to them? how much rwhp did you pick up?

Thomas_W

Reaction score
blown97stanger said:
noticable gain? idle?

IDK.. they went in with my entire new setup, so i gained about 600rwhp from everything. lol :dancing6: My car idles like stock, but then again, turbo cams sound like stock b/c they have arse tons of duration..

I've heard times Blower cams, they sound really good w/ a little bit of a lope, but nothing extremely dramatic like the crower stage 2 s/c cams i had in my SC setup.

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
okay, thanks a lot for the info Thomas. I'll keep ya guys updated!

S

scarface

blown97stanger said:
scarface said:
HP 292 blower cams sound good :)

shut up, im going with MPH v :ass3:
just make sure they are degreed when installed. I think I lost out on some power by not doing that :(

68mustang5.0

Reaction score
Mike, i read in your mod list that your whole exhause setup is all SLP ( Headers to catback) How do you like the sound of them? are they really worth the money?

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
I will make sure they are put in correctly scarface!!!

As to slp, i absolutely love my setup and will never go with another company of exhaust in the future. People come on these forums and say "its too raspy blah blah balh", and 3/4 of them have never owned slp products to know first handed. At wot, yes, they do scream. But its just like any other exhaust where you can control how they sound. I HIGHLY recommend SLP products, probably one of the best, if not the best quality products out there!

S

scarface

blown97stanger said:

As to slp, i absolutely love my setup and will never go with another company of exhaust in the future. People come on these forums and say "its too raspy blah blah balh", and 3/4 of them have never owned slp products to know first handed. At wot, yes, they do scream. But its just like any other exhaust where you can control how they sound. I HIGHLY recommend SLP products, probably one of the best, if not the best quality products out there!
lol...I think they are raspy and I HAVE owned them :)....back on topic :)

S

scarface

blown97stanger said:

lol...I think they are raspy and I HAVE owned them :)....sorry to go off topic :)

Thomas_W

Reaction score
damn

yall talkin bout $$$$ now.. hahahahaha i go for the $80 glasspacks hashahahahahahahahaaaaaa :lame:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hazel113

Members online

No members online now.