How much would you buy my car for?

OP
OP
Austinx56

Austinx56

Reaction score
You still gotta remember, its still just a 94 gt vert. The vert might help if you live in fl, or cali, but around here......no thanks. You can put as much, excuse the language, crap on a car as you want but in the end its still a 94 gt. IMO im gonna yank off most of what you put on anyway and make it my own so.... unless you went full racecar, thats a different market....but good luck. With those miles and it is a sharp car? $4k tops
but what if i included a hardtop cover lol

Cpotts13

Reaction score
I love the car.... but its only really special to you... to the average guy its just a GT... $5k at most.

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
rockon_ford.gif

95opal

Reaction score
From what I can tell is you had yourself a nice rare vibrant vert with the ultra rare white and black gut, originally white topped. Granted the car looks good with the additions you have made but in all reality you killed a pretty rare car and more than likely dropped its value. With that said $4500-5k around my area.

OP
OP
Austinx56

Austinx56

Reaction score
From what I can tell is you had yourself a nice rare vibrant vert with the ultra rare white and black gut, originally white topped. Granted the car looks good with the additions you have made but in all reality you killed a pretty rare car and more than likely dropped its value. With that said $4500-5k around my area.
wait wait, my car is rare?

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
wait wait, my car is rare?

Yes, white top and interior.

I almost bought one with white on white but opted to go with the tan and tan instead. White would be a disaster to keep clean in a daily and that is what mine was when I bought it.

I also think you could get @$6000 in my area for your car.

OP
OP
Austinx56

Austinx56

Reaction score
Yes, white top and interior.

I almost bought one with white on white but opted to go with the tan and tan instead. White would be a disaster to keep clean in a daily and that is what mine was when I bought it.

I also think you could get @$6000 in my area for your car.

im wondering how rare was my options.... I still like the black better, and I had the white interior and was daily driving my car for about 4 years till I removed it, everything left a mark on the seats, passenger's where the worst

98snakehorse

Reaction score
Im surprised the dealer would give you 5k for this old of car. Sn95 are hard to sell for the right price. You have a great example of one however like others have stated the interior is very owner personalized which may shy away potential buyers.

OP
OP
Austinx56

Austinx56

Reaction score
Im surprised the dealer would give you 5k for this old of car. Sn95 are hard to sell for the right price. You have a great example of one however like others have stated the interior is very owner personalized which may shy away potential buyers.
ideas on what needs to go in the interior? I agree im ready to change it..

lutter94

Reaction score
Personally, I like the white/black combo. So I would focus on that. Basically as close to OEM as possible lol. Don't need a OEM shifter, but a subtle black aftermarket, maybe a white cue ball to tie into the white/black. All black air bag, and a SVE FR500 Wheel, so you can let us all know what you think! The seats look awesome.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score

Get rid of the red on the interior.

I like the white and black but not the white seats. A 01-04 center console dyed white to flow with the dash would look killer IMO.

Some white stitching in those seats would have looked good too.

Like the idea of the white shift ball plus it would stay cooler in the sun.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I have never been a fan of carrying the exterior color theme inside the car. I know saleen does it but I would go CF before painted interior to match exterior.

OP
OP
Austinx56

Austinx56

Reaction score
Personally, I like the white/black combo. So I would focus on that. Basically as close to OEM as possible lol. Don't need a OEM shifter, but a subtle black aftermarket, maybe a white cue ball to tie into the white/black. All black air bag, and a SVE FR500 Wheel, so you can let us all know what you think! The seats look awesome.
I would have to see how the black air bag cover looks, fr500 wheel, YES! im looking into carbon fiber options as well thanks for the input

98snakehorse

Reaction score

Its hard to say but If I were to sell my car to attract a broad audience, I would stick with neutral colors. Your interior looks great dont get me wrong I would maybe change the red / white items to black. The red shiftball is fine as its not bad to have a few things match the exterior. The steering wheel needs to go back to black. My 2 cents

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
5pointSL0

Staff online

Members online