Is it worth the money?

Greggerex

Reaction score
white98stang said:
right now i am planning on getting some gears and a supercharger system from someone on here so maybe i will run with some gts

What gears are you going with? I think my 3.73 might be a little steep with the blower now... kinda thinking I should have gotten 3.55 (I'm stick). Are you auto or stick?

I assume you're planning on locking your diff somehow too. 8)

Greggerex

Reaction score
Right... if you're DEFINITELY planning to go s/c, with that auto I'd prolly look at getting some 3.73's. In my opinion. :)

Best of luck dude. :thumb:

S

scarface

I would do 4:10s with an auto...get a good converter, and a set of sticky tires.

Greggerex

Reaction score
I would say 4.10 if he were staying N/A, but recommend 3.73 for F/I. Of course this is a long-standing debate and matter of opinion. ;)

With my 5-spd and the roots blower, I find I run out of gear pretty quick with the 3.73's.

If you do go 4.10 with the s/c, I definitely agree with Scarface that you'll need a good set of tires. ;D

dapack69

Reaction score
I have 4.10's in mine right now and am actually going to drop back down to 3.55's. With the horsepower I will run out of gear before I run thru the traps. I agree with the people above, if you plan on going F/I, get 3.73's and be done.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdude138

Members online

No members online now.