JB's Cinnamon Interior

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Ah well, he is still entitled to his opinion.

Jon, you never answered me. I wanted to know the cost, or a ballpark if you don't want to get into the nitty gritty. Just for the recovering.

OP
OP
J

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
Yup he can say whatever he wants...thats the beauty of forums.

It cost $2k for the seats/door panels/arm rest...throw in the sound deadener, carpet, mats, speakers, head unit, etc...I'm probably 4-5k into this interior all said and done.

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
^thats about right! upholstry work is fn expensive. materials alone add up quick, lol!! i have some plans on my interior this winter along with other shit and i know its gonna cot an arm and leg.

Valkyrien

Reaction score
Yup he can say whatever he wants...thats the beauty of forums.

It cost $2k for the seats/door panels/arm rest...throw in the sound deadener, carpet, mats, speakers, head unit, etc...I'm probably 4-5k into this interior all said and done.

Money well spend! :thumbsup:

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Looks good Bro. I'm sure my buddy with his m3 will approve
thumbsup.gif

vermilion

Legend
Reaction score
I don't think you've ever liked anything I've done to my car...which doesn't really matter to me, that's why its mine. Carry on.

no i liked the hood. i like the roof colored idea. i didnt like the vinyl. your wheels are done decently. if you did the color other than cinnamon or orange as it looks then it wouldnt be so bad. i admire trying to do things differently. i really do but the colors look tacky.. its a splash of wrong colors everywhere. yes, its your car. it seems like your jumping off a building to be so different.

black up there, bronze down there and a whole lot of bright ****ery in there. yes it is your car. once you post something on the internet it becomes no holds barred for criticism. my opinion shouldn't have skinned your knees as it has. were you expecting everyone to like it and not type a negative thing cause you done it? come on.

Ron_B

Reaction score
can you post closer pics of the door panels and console lid.

OP
OP
J

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
I said from the beginning that I know people will like it and some will hate it...and your comment didn't bother me, it just seems you are always negative towards my car no matter what, I don't really care but it was just an observation. I'm not trying to be different, I'm just doing what I want and what I think looks cool. Sorry my interior isn't black and my wheels aren't silver.

Ron_B

Reaction score
What do you need to see? Sorry I've been busy...not gonna be able to get pics for a while.

just want to see how it looks up close attached to the door panel, its something i'm very interested in.

Redford

Reaction score
That looks seriously nice! However, maybe some highlights on the steering wheel or shifter boot to continue the cinnamon color would make it even better. The entirely black dash/steering wheel breaks up the other color a bit too much IMO. Some billet pieces would tie it in nicely I'd think, like the polished parts in the BMW interior. Overall it looks classy & better than the same old Mustang interior over again.

slo4.6

Reaction score
Dude I love your car but come on thats just plain ugly, tan would have been a better choice in my op. But it comes down to what you like. I still thank you have a awesome ride eather way.

OP
OP
J

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
Thanks man...IMO tan would be a waste...I've never understood why people spend tons of money just to make their interior look like another stock interior. Different strokes.

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I would have done Alcantara instead if i would gonna spend that type of money.

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
told ya dude! sn owners usually hate anything not oem in style, lol! plus your never gonna please everyone! but just knowing how fn hard you worked on this and to simply diss the fuuckk out of it is typical on a mustang forum, lol! not even my hard work and dedication and it pisses me off, lol! but i think you pulled off a great looking interior and i wouldnt even reply to the fn haters cause thats what they do. HATE, lol.

OP
OP
J

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
Yup its to be expected...if everyone liked it, it wouldn't be any fun :)

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I havnt seen any all alcantara interiors yet