**JUNE 09 ROTM - 95SC

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
95SC

"I always wanted to build fox body notch with modular powertrain or SN95 with Terminator powertrain.
Few years back my friend wrecked his 03 Cobra then whole project got started from here.. We bought it back from insurance,
picked up 96GT shell with no powertain,put both of these cars in the garage side by side and then fun started.
We gutted out completely 96 then started swapping everything from wrecked 03 Cobra into 96 GT shell.
We swapped everything from 03 except IRS. The whole interior, dashboard, seats, gauge cluster,
carpet, every single wire in this car is from 03 Cobra! The engine, T-56 transmission, fuel system,
Abs system, brakes, Mach 460 stereo system. All you guys see is 03 Cobra stuffed into 96GT shell.

The engine had stock Eaton SC with bolt-ons first, next was a stage IV ported Eaton. It wasn't enough...
so I added nitrous system. Car ended up having 2.2 Kenne Bell with nitrous system
on the top of that lately and got repainted Torch Red from 03 Cobra. I have what I wanted and car is
making good power so I don't think I'll be changing anything on this car anytime soon."

Here is how this car looked right after the swap:

then it got transformed into this ,still with Rio red paint

Final stage include [2.2 KB,Ford racing valve covers and coil covers,torch red paint,painted mirrors ,painted taillights,shaved rear bumper cover and all emblems, BS Street Lite wheels.

OP
OP
Dalamar

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Congradulations 95SC!
Great job on the Motor swap. well, the motor and everything else!!
I love how clean your car looks.

Well Done.

Javi

Post Whore
Reaction score
The cleanest SN95 ive seen.

Congrats. :thumbsup:

dutch

Reaction score
congrats! sick SN.. super clean and super fast

ALS97GT

Reaction score
beautiful car dude congrats!!!

representing illinois!!! i like it

98_MustangGT

Reaction score
definatley the best SN95 ive seen yet!! if u ever sell it ill take it off ur hands. lol

SoddyRebel

Reaction score
alot of hard work put into it, looks very nice and clean. :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peasant99

Members online