Just watched a supra kick a moddid terminator's ass. Made me sick

Foster98GT

Reaction score
Yeah, Supras are fast but as for affording one, a fast one......I'd take the Snake!

OP
OP
B

Bluesn95

Reaction score
It didn't have any mods list for either of the cars but I doubt that a stock terminator goes from 90 to 160 in 6 secs. I could be wrong though.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Bluesn95 said:
It didn't have any mods list for either of the cars but I doubt that a stock terminator goes from 90 to 160 in 6 secs. I could be wrong though.

hmmmm, I really dont know ??? ??? ??? I would like to know what it had on it.

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
Ive ridden in a 600hp Supra, the way it pulls is just indescribable.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
WyoTechMSA said:

hard?

:rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: yea i guess it would pull like a monster truck

S

scarface

Snakebit said:
WyoTechMSA said:

hard?

:rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:
I heard you liked it like that :rollinglaugh:

WyoTechMSA

Reaction score
Yea, a monster truck that goes 180 and is 3 inches off the ground. You were right on the money with that comparison.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
well it is Saturday night, the wife will be home tonight so It just may be :eek:uttahere:

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
WyoTechMSA said:
Yea, a monster truck that goes 180 and is 3 inches off the ground. You were right on the money with that comparison.

I ment in terms of pulling force.......power, er uhhhhhhhh you know what the hell I ment ;D ;D ;D

S

scarface

Snakebit said:
WyoTechMSA said:

I ment in terms of pulling force.......power, er uhhhhhhhh you know what the hell I ment ;D ;D ;D
:eek:utofcloset:

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
:p :p :p :p you guys got to remember im in the country boy south, tractor pulls are more common than most....... :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:

quickstang_1994

Reaction score
If I remember right he(owner) said it was like 550-600 on the terminator and 800 or so on the supra. This video was out at the first part of the year.

S

scarface

Snakebit said:
:p :p :p :p you guys got to remember im in the country boy south, tractor pulls are more common than most....... :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:
hell yeah! SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!

ryclef331

Reaction score
you guys make me giggle sometimes....

A friend and I build, part out wrecked, and flip Supras. They are ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE CARS from an engineering standpoint. A stock crank and block capable of producing WELL OVER 1,000hp with the correct rods and pistons. A factory 6speed tranny that will take almost anything you throw at it. Same for the rear end. ALL put into a very well put together car.

Here is the one we're UPGRADING right now...old combo made 1,100hp to the wheels...that was before the 3.4L stroker and NX Fogger setup. HKS 272 cams and a GT4780 turbo. On the old combo, we yank the PAINT of a brand new stretched and slammed ZX14 from 80mph and the car has gone LOW 10s...bogging off the two step in the first testing passes. 60-130mph in 4.8 seconds at the TX 2K7 Supra Nationals (an Enzo does it in over 6 seconds to put that in perspective). I'm not knocking anyone...just showing y'all what they CAN do. Not ALL the stereotypes are true.

Anyways...some pics.

258803969.jpg

(Note the brakes....14" rotors 6 piston Brembos)
12202123898.jpg

But yes you are right...they aren't cheap...I just work on'em...don't own one.

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
so 1100 hp and it runs low 10's my friends 525ci fox has 497 hp and 653 tq at the rear wheels and it runs 10.3 ....seems like the supra is lacking something and probley cost 3 time what it did to build his mustang

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chasingomas

Members online