OP
OP
slow90coupe

slow90coupe

Reaction score
I got a few parts today.

Oil feed line, 90 degree fitting for the turbo, and a turndown

Fast carbon fiber emblem overlay

And Powerstop drilled/slotted rotors for the front to match the rears.

OP
OP
slow90coupe

slow90coupe

Reaction score
I got my SVE upper and lower control arms today. $120 for 4 control arms with hardware can't be beat!

Then I put the fast overlay on. It really ties in the carbon fiber well.

Then I got the control arms put in.

I put a rotor on to see if I wanted to paint the calipers gold or not, but I decided to leave them for now.

Put my turndown on.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Nice I wanna hear a vid when your out for a cruise with the open down pipe

OP
OP
slow90coupe

slow90coupe

Reaction score
I finally received part of my carbon fiber stuff today. I was under the impression that I was going to be getting my wing too, but after inquiring today I found out it hasn't even been made yet so... I really hope I have it in time.

Then I got my brakes finished

And I put the license plate bezel on. Fitment was pretty good. Not 100% happy, but after I spend some more time polishing the shine out it should look good. They didn't polish it near enough but I think I can get it to shine like glass.

OP
OP
slow90coupe

slow90coupe

Reaction score
I basically got the car done today after work.

Sway bar is on

Turndown is on with a V-band clamp since I didn't have any regular clamps. Works surprisingly well.

And the car outside running for the first time in a few weeks.

I'm pretty happy with the front end for now. I know it needs more low, but this is as low as I can go, because turbo piping is very close to the rack and control arms.

Don't laugh at the rear stance, I know it's terrible. I'm leaving it like that until I drive it and make sure the girdle doesn't hit at that height, then dropping it down.

Then I started working on the armrest lid. Yeah it's going to take a little modding to fit and work properly, but it looks tits.

5-oh-MUSTANG

Reaction score
Dude, I freaking love how ur car looks with the chin spoiler. With the s281 its gonna flow perfectly. Car looks so ill man!

Oh, and that stance is perfect for me, what Im trying to go for soon.

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I typically love chin spoilers on black SNs but for some odd reason I think your car looked much better without it. :dontknow:

OP
OP
slow90coupe

slow90coupe

Reaction score
I typically love chin spoilers on black SNs but for some odd reason I think your car looked much better without it. :dontknow:

I agree that right now it looks off-balance with the chin spoiler and no wing. The S281 should help even it out

OP
OP
slow90coupe

slow90coupe

Reaction score
Well I've been driving the car around a bit since I got it back together. It's been doing great. No issues so far, so it seems like it's as ready as it can be for Mustang week, and the 4.5 hour trip to and from the beach.

I got my CF S281 wing last night finally. I didn't expect it to be this nice since the last wing I ordered from them was a POS, but the carbon fiber one is a very nice piece.

Put it on this morning. It bolted right up. It fits the trunk perfect. There is a little room for improvement, but I don't see the fitment getting any better for an off the shelf piece.

Then I checked everything one more time and started taping up the bumper. I got a little creative with the tape too

sleepn_sn95

Reaction score
s281 FTW

I hate to say it but I think the corner lights are killing it a little for me

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
So dopeeeeeeee. Everything ties in well man. I always thought you were missing a S281 and Chin spoiler.. Put this thing over the top now! Btw I bought those SVE uppers and lowers for my bro's fox for his birthday, pretty good for the money. They made a big difference in his car.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Looking good .. The carbon pieces look great on the car . As for the stance I don't see anything wrong with it ..