My 1996 Laser Red Cobra

94gtstang50

Reaction score
Welll here she is, 1996 Laser Red Cobra, Black leather interior, Bassani Catted X, Steeda Tri-ax, Flow master mufflers welded in. The previous owner got a flat and ran into a tiny tree that ripped the front bumer, killed the pass fender and busted the headlamp housing and corner along with the front and rear tire. Got a lot of plans for this baby, and working at Advance Auto Parts will definetly be to my advantage. Here are some pics.
P1020122.jpg

stable2.jpg

stable3.jpg

stable3.jpg

stable2.jpg

cobrapic2.jpg

stable1.jpg

stable1.jpg

My ponies together ^

Z28 This

Reaction score
wow man looks good...finally you got a cobra huh? bet you got a good deal...well glad you got it im wanting one but im gonna build mine and wait till i can afford a 03....but sweet none less..

OP
OP

94gtstang50

Reaction score
Snakebit said:
cool, feels good to have a snake huh? :naughty:

Hell yes it does, its a life long goal accomplished. Funny thing is, back when I was in 5th grade, the first car model I remember building was of a 96 cobra and I did a real good job on it, even made plug wires for it out of fishing line that I painted blue.

As far as price, $5,000 at 109,000 miles. Completely stock except for the mods listed. I changed out the stock pcv valve today and the oil and filter, went with a K&N oil filter and valvoline high mileage full synthetic 5w-30. Car felt like it was running smoother with it in there.

I would like to get a desencharger cai as my first mod, but I gotta do a bunch of maintainence stuff first, ALL the fluids need to be replaced, diff gasket, filters, plugs, wires are going to get done. Then MSD coil packs, 190?lph fuel pump, nitto dr's 3.73's and possibly 75-100 shot of nitrious, but thats after I do all the stuff to get her running at 110%.

SMOKE

Reaction score
Congrats on the purchase ... and good to see the pics.
Not doing the typical 4V NA bolt on pkg? Long tubes, CAI, Pulleys and 4.10s?

Great looking ride.

Z28 This

Reaction score
94GtStAnG5o said:
Snakebit said:
cool, feels good to have a snake huh? :naughty:

Hell yes it does, its a life long goal accomplished. Funny thing is, back when I was in 5th grade, the first car model I remember building was of a 96 cobra and I did a real good job on it, even made plug wires for it out of fishing line that I painted blue.

As far as price, $5,000 at 109,000 miles. Completely stock except for the mods listed. I changed out the stock pcv valve today and the oil and filter, went with a K&N oil filter and valvoline high mileage full synthetic 5w-30. Car felt like it was running smoother with it in there.

I would like to get a desencharger cai as my first mod, but I gotta do a bunch of maintainence stuff first, ALL the fluids need to be replaced, diff gasket, filters, plugs, wires are going to get done. Then MSD coil packs, 190?lph fuel pump, nitto dr's 3.73's and possibly 75-100 shot of nitrious, but thats after I do all the stuff to get her running at 110%.

id go 4.10s in the snake 4v cobra motors love the gears

OP
OP

94gtstang50

Reaction score
I love it, i handles so nicely, rides sooo smooth. As far as mods, I dont want to do pullies, I was going to go with 3.73's b/c i want to get nos and a blower for it and still get decent gas mileage on the highway with normal driving. I would do long tubes, but its too much on a bitch because there is no room in the engine bay to do them and I dont want to jack up the motor, so headers will be stock for now. As far as exhaust, I want to get a mac catback with the 3.5" tips just like on my gt, I love that kit. I also painted the fender today so its not black anymore. The paint doesn't match, but it looks a hell of a lot better.

97vertstang

Reaction score
bad ass car!!!!! congrats on the purchase and treat her well ;D :thumb:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online