my 600+hp 94GT

Suspect

Reaction score
and actually will be more once the pulley and meth go on.. pretty sure i can get the 10s time slip i want when i hit the track. excited!!

anyways cleaned it up and drove it since it was so nice out. :thumbsup:

Willis_98GT

Reaction score
i love everything about the car man. does the shift light bother you being mounted where it is?

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Oh how I'm in love with this car and everything about it . 10's shouldn't be a issue man

OP
OP
Suspect

Suspect

Reaction score
thanks fellas!! :)

Willis. no its not in the way at all. i had it in the ac vent before and might go back to that. its great at night, but in day light i cant see it and im mos def not going to look down if im on the pedal.

musturd. yea im not sure ill be able to get the car to hook on these dr's or 18s anyway. so ive found a set of 15/17s im looking at. gotta save a lil $$ first. going to look at that 6 point and ill probably do the swing outs on the door. i think the harness bar has to be welded for it to be legal.

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
I agree with Kyle at 600+ you should be in the 10's no prob man. Warm up the dr's a little and let it rip. Sic car tho I've loved that matte finish for awhile now

1997GT4.6

Reaction score
That's freakin awesome! Sweet car man. Love every detail of it. Is that plasti dip?? or a wrap?

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Hoooly shit where did this old school guy come from outta no where ...

yea traction won't happen on your chicanes and dr's lol the drag trim setup will really make things happen . I hear ya on the saving money part fml this years costing to much . I'm itching to see a video of this thing .

ProKiller

Reaction score
still the only car i like with a satin paint job. looking good as always suspect

410sn95

Reaction score
thanks fellas!! :)

Willis. no its not in the way at all. i had it in the ac vent before and might go back to that. its great at night, but in day light i cant see it and im mos def not going to look down if im on the pedal.

musturd. yea im not sure ill be able to get the car to hook on these dr's or 18s anyway. so ive found a set of 15/17s im looking at. gotta save a lil $$ first. going to look at that 6 point and ill probably do the swing outs on the door. i think the harness bar has to be welded for it to be legal.

If you go 6-point. Get the swing out's. They make things so much easier. Especially working on the interior.

OP
OP
Suspect

Suspect

Reaction score
no its painted.. satin black.

Micheal we just talked on the phone and i gave you money! LOL. Dart 408 (fordstrokers) Ed Curtis did the cam and 240 highports. need to swap out the cam!! it was used when i was running 11.1 compression. now its a 9.1 with new wiseco pistons.

Cleston.. man you should have heard it with dumps!!

thanks guys! im finally at a point where im happy with everything and wont be taking it apart. haha. runs strong and im really not afraid to drive it any where. really ready to hit some tnt's!:headbang:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vallybell

Members online