my 600+hp 94GT

OP
OP
Suspect

Suspect

Reaction score
lmao!! dude i never had problem with handz. i remember back in the day him and paul would go thru it. good times.

OP
OP
Suspect

Suspect

Reaction score
love it!
I hope you got to go for a rip on that strip!

funny. last time i was out there was with win. had some locals telling us it was ok.. go ahead ill clock you. lol, screw that.

OP
OP
Suspect

Suspect

Reaction score
lol. im sure the judge would be believe me when i say "but he said i could"

white.. i will. :cool:

410sn95

Reaction score
You stop running dumps? Noise reasons maybe?

Currently run full 3in with a dr. gas x crossover and dynomax race bullets dumped. Tolerable when cruising around town but can get painfull when on the go pedal, I keep earplugs for passengers and myself in the ashtray (never used for cigs)... lol!

410sn95

Reaction score
I've considered going 3" but not sure if it'll be truly worth my while N/A

Honestly, you have the cubes to potentially use the 3in but you dont necessarily need it. I ran 2.5in for a long time with the 410/blower combo and made very good power. Was it ideal? No, but it can work. The added benefit is it's quieter to boot. Especially if you go with chambered muffs.

If you do run 3in and noise is a concern to you, run them out the back with chambered mufflers. Don't dump em. Makes a huge difference for in cabin noise.

I have thought about going to 3in mac pro chambers. I like the sound better when the motor is off the blower. With the race bullets the car sounds odd to me. However, once the motor is up on the blower its rediculous with the bullets...

OP
OP
Suspect

Suspect

Reaction score
mine was loud, but it did sound good. people break their necks to see whats coming, people in cars beside you dont want to look over, old people do look over in disgust, some people want to see a burnout, cops mos def want to pull you over. i could go on and on and im sure everyone of us knows exactly what im talking about. still loud, but now you hear a slight whistling in front.. when i get on it thats a whole nother story! ;)

pilks

Reaction score
Wow that looks fantastic, great mustang

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online