My 94 Cobra and I attended the UtahStangs Spring Cruise 2016 [pics inside]

Darhawk

Reaction score
This was a fun cruise and a very large turn out. It was over 90+ cars. It was a great mix of new and old. I spent the day capturing the event and met some cool people. I didn't even know Utah had mustangs in this kind of proportion. I guess they meet at least once a month, for Fridays nights and other cruises through out the year. April 2016 is just starting the Mustang season over here, much earlier than Colorado.

So here are some sample pics from the cruise for your entertainment. I think I was the only Rio Red 1994 Cobra in the bunch. But some other nice sn95 cars were in the mix.

derek-scott-photography-2015-0049_zpsek6do8xf.jpg

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
Incredible photos man! Can't wait to start seeing more mustangs out around here.

Rob04Mach1

Reaction score
Wow those are just amazing pics of what looks like a truly amazing get together :thumbsup:

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
These pics are getting me all pumped up for this season. The mustang mountain shots are sick. Great pics as always Darhawk.

Which car did you "eye" the most?

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Awesome stuff Darhawk!

You should come up for international mustang meet, this year its in Calgary Alberta over sept long.

Tally_4.6

Reaction score
Hood pins on a stock hood wtf.

That 3rd and 4th pic is pretty legit with that background.

Mustanger

Reaction score
LOVE these pics! NICE photography! Is it illegal or bad form to save a few of these for personal use? I see the DerekScott Photography trademark on them. Just wanted to post a couple in response to questions about Azure Blue & Grabber Blue...

I had so much fun in Utah! Great roads to drive & magnificent scenery! Everyone should see all the National Parks there!

SCHNAKE

Reaction score
Nice pics yo. We never could get that many stangs together when you were here in Colorado. Maybe Snake and I will have to make a road trip for one of your cruises. Snake and Rat Snake haven't seen each other for a while.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Awesome pics dude! Any more of that Azure blue mach with the terminator bumper?

OP
OP
Darhawk

Darhawk

Reaction score
LOVE these pics! NICE photography! Is it illegal or bad form to save a few of these for personal use? I see the DerekScott Photography trademark on them. Just wanted to post a couple in response to questions about Azure Blue & Grabber Blue...

I had so much fun in Utah! Great roads to drive & magnificent scenery! Everyone should see all the National Parks there!
Yeah you can use them...just can't sell them..;) Thanks for asking. I appreciate that.

OP
OP
Darhawk

Darhawk

Reaction score
Awesome pics dude! Any more of that Azure blue mach with the terminator bumper?
I have this one...front end shot.

I have a bunch more images but they are mostlyof the 2010-2016 models of mustangs, so I tired to just stay with the theme of the forums. But if you want to see some newer stuff...let me know!

OP
OP
Darhawk

Darhawk

Reaction score
Nice pics yo. We never could get that many stangs together when you were here in Colorado. Maybe Snake and I will have to make a road trip for one of your cruises. Snake and Rat Snake haven't seen each other for a while.
They might get depressed, if they don't do some burnout together soon.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hazel113

Members online

No members online now.