My Black Beauty

OP
OP
Witzy0070

Witzy0070

Reaction score
Just got back from a car meet today and got caught in the rain. I washed the car and figured I would post some pics and updates. I have relocated the tachometer, put new seats in, and got the audio dialed in. I've done tons of small things that I can't remember right now...

Did some mundane shit like put in new o2 sensor, plugs, oil. Installing a secondary fuel pump and remote nitrous bottle opener this week and putting in a new high flow in tank BBK fuel pump. Additionally I plan on putting a smaller supercharger pulley and intercooler on in a few months to try and hit 500+ RWHP without nitrous. I need more power. I feel like only 600 RWHP will make me happy. Anyway, here's some boring pics from the house since I was worried about getting rained on again.

c5_zpsoakai59d.jpg
c6_zpsqkoimtbx.jpg
c10_zpsyfrnutcv.jpg
c7_zpsp02yx4xf.jpg
c8_zpszafymevo.jpg
c11_zpskjhxta7r.jpg
c3_zpsud5ajz1m.jpg

Just some audio specs...

Head Unit

Kenwood Excelon KDC-X998

Amps

Rockford Fosgate R600-4D(Front Doors), Alpine PDX-M12(Sub, Digital Amp can see 3 Ohm same as 4)

Wiring

Rockford Fosgate 4G kit, Stinger 14G(4 channel), JL Audio Twisted Pair RCA wires

Speakers

Front Doors:
JL Audio C5-525CW 5.25", Rockford Fosgate PPS4-8 8" Midbass, and crossed over with C5 tweets (Fed off by 4 channel)

Rear Deck:
JL C2-570x (Fed off by deck as rear fill)

Sub

1 JL 12W7AE-3 (custom ported box built to JL specs tuned to 36Hz, 1300RMS)

Accessories

200 Amp alternator, Digital Voltmeter(battery load), Blu Tooth, YellowTop Optima, "Big 3" with 0/1 G(non-aluminum wiring), Hushmat in trunk and doors, Alpine RUX knob(Remote bass gain adjuster)

HuskerGT

Reaction score
Love this car
Need more pics & info of the seats you put in, man. Shift knob looks pretty cool, what did you go with?

OP
OP
Witzy0070

Witzy0070

Reaction score
Yeah thanks man, I will get some more pics on a real camera and not my phone here soon, and not at my house. Maybe some with the front end too. The shift knob is a plain Jane Modern Billet that is powdercoated along with my e-brake cover to match. I'll get some more pics of the seats once it stops raining. Weather is crazy in Montana and cleaning black cars I've come to learn is never ending.

OP
OP
Witzy0070

Witzy0070

Reaction score
Just out today with the lady and snapped a few basic shots. Putting in new primary BBK in tank fuel pump and Bosch external tomorrow. Ordered a remote bottle opener and bottle warmer today. Only running at 750-800 PSI with no heater. Aiming for 950 for more efficient nitrous shot.

23_zpszyp9qrdz.jpg

This bad boy should help make that 75 shot more felt!

Once you run nitrous you realize how easily it bleeds off, and at 8 bucks a pound you don't want to waste it... So I grabbed this guy.

_57_zpsxak8yjim.jpg

OP
OP
Witzy0070

Witzy0070

Reaction score
It's obnoxiously loud and clear if I get a wild hair up my ass. But I designed it to be played at about 65% volume for clarity and mid-bass punch.

Honestly, I don't really like the blue, I was thinking this Winter I would take everything blue off and powder coat it to match my wheels, the copper color. Then possibly tuck some stuff away as well for a cleaner look.

DavidBoren

Reaction score
Matching the engine bay to those badass copper rims would really tie it all together. As for the audio system, I prefer quality over volume, any day.

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
door panels, seats, wheel color....all so sexy!! sick car man love that interior. i'm really into interiors and it's rare to see an sn95 with a nice interior.

OP
OP
Witzy0070

Witzy0070

Reaction score
door panels, seats, wheel color....all so sexy!! sick car man love that interior. i'm really into interiors and it's rare to see an sn95 with a nice interior.

Right on, thanks man. Not quite as slick as your seats and such, but I pride myself on my clean/basic interior. Just need some better photo taking skills, not really doing it justice. BTW, where did you get your seats?

HuskerGT

Reaction score
So clean, man. Give us the scoop on your seats, brother and how do you like them?

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
Right on, thanks man. Not quite as slick as your seats and such, but I pride myself on my clean/basic interior. Just need some better photo taking skills, not really doing it justice. BTW, where did you get your seats?

got mine at jegs...they are local to me here in ohio. but i hope you aren't getting rid of those sexy effers are ya lol?

OP
OP
Witzy0070

Witzy0070

Reaction score
Ah yes, the seats. These were a quick replacement for my last racing seats that had a bolt break in the support. Since I didn't want to drive with a busted seat and needed seat fast I bought these. http://www.ebay.com/itm/400895710860?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

They look good, they're comfortable, and I like the material. They hug me well. I am 5'11 175 pounds. Plus I hear they will collapse in a car wreck and create a black hole that opens up to a world where cars are sentient and buy human beings to ride on. They are better than the Summit seats.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online