My car's makeover, Danny f'ing done!! Finally.

US Soldier(stang 98)

Reaction score
Re: My car's makeover, the interior's kinda done? 5/29

damn Eli that thing is so sick i love it. your car should get ROTM hands down. pluss you have like the best build thred here.

D3VST8R96GT

Reaction score

Eli you should get 1stof3 center caps for your rims .......you have an awesome looking car have you thought about getting black lug nuts ....or air brushing the pony emblem in the grill black so it has a more 3d affect

OP
OP
eliyarbrough

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score

I used to have custom centercaps. Thought that was maybe too much with my 1STOF3 though. I do have black lug nuts:
DSC00526.jpg

That running pony in my grill is good enough. My cousin is pretty great with an airbrush, so maybe later. I had my car away for 227 days! I'm just glad to have it back. I'll take that & put some more thought into it, though!

I just thought my build thread should have been so much better, sorry! If it was near me, I'd go take pics of it everyday. I bought disposable cameras to be used. Right before my car got started, my cousin had a huge family prob! It was to the point I didn't even know if my car would get done. That plans I made of them taking a pic kinda went away! I did as good as I could do. Not good in my eyes, but that's normal! Thanks though!!

D3VST8R96GT

Reaction score

dude your to tough on your self your build thread is awesome .....i dont even have one ....the grass looks greener on the other side but one thins for sure you have a killer ride

OP
OP
eliyarbrough

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score

I sure am! Hope this part of me never changes, too. Thanks though!!!

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score

dude your car looks amazing in those pics.

just for the record I think the ABC bumper works perfectly with the stock side skirts, more so than the ABC skirts.

mikey94gt

Reaction score

Me likey!!! glad your getting the car done the way you want!!

OP
OP
eliyarbrough

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score

OnyxCobra said:
just for the record I think the ABC bumper works perfectly with the stock side skirts, more so than the ABC skirts.

Huh, was not expecting they would look that good. I'll just stick with these then. Thanks!!

ram360

Reaction score

new pics look great, I still think you should find a way to keep those seats. They look badass in the car.

OP
OP
eliyarbrough

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score

Thanks!! I think I am done with those seats, though. They will have my stockers look just as nice. Plus they will actually fit like they are supposed to. Serves me right for not knowing more!!

BruhBrahBrad

Reaction score

OK now we need some videos...

OP
OP
eliyarbrough

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score

I'm not too good @ getting videos. Can you give me some of what you'd like to see? If I have a a game plan, I can follow it.

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score

like i was saying in the other thread man i don't see why it should cost you more money if they added those stripes without your consent. I'd take it back to them and explain you don't like it and request they fix it for free, they can't just add stuff to your car without your approval.

OP
OP
eliyarbrough

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score

Yep, true. I am not supposed to tell y'all how much I paid. For what I paid, this is OK for now! I didn't really pay that much @ all! Josh knows I am not happy with it, there just wasn't time to redo anything! I bought that new hood because that 1 they did was just terrible. If y'all think how unhappy I am with the sides, nothing compared to the hood design! So much I will never, hopefully, show it to y'all!! I know that the day I picked my car up, the hood was painted the day before. I can live with the sides. They would be fine if I had never seen what I wanted done to it. These look fine, I just wanted better.

I could be a loose cannon, if I could act like I wanted!! I have no patience, am very impulsive, & a quick temper!! I can either be that way, or mellowed the way I have been through this ordeal. It's taking all I can muster not to just cause WW III, inside I'm that upset. I settle down & rethink it to realize it is just paint! It can be redone. I am doing this through that school so all I pay for is the paint. Josh throws in everything else. Because of that, feel like I really can't be too mad.

It can all be redone! Sure, it should have been done right the 1st time, but it wasn't! I've got way too much real drama in my life that to get worked up over this. This is how I deal with stuff now.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score

looks great man! Nice work. I Like the seats and the black top goes well.

OP
OP
eliyarbrough

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score

Coming from you, means a lot! I told you a long time ago if my car came out 1/4 of yours, I'd be happy! Guess I should take my own medicine & quit whining!!! Forgot all about that 'til I started typing that.

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score

Yeah I understand where you're coming from totally. At any rate dude the car does look great, the paint is sick.

OP
OP
eliyarbrough

eliyarbrough

Legend
Reaction score

Can't get too upset w/them. They may have done the wrong scheme, still looks pretty sweet. Josh painted like the hard layer of the tri-coat. Other than that, the 2 kids did it all!! They stay slammed @ the school that did it. It was there a long time, so was the other projects. Not like nothing was going on during that time. I was in there when the school year just got going. Every space had a car in it. I was there almost @ the end. It was mine, that Jeep, & that VW Bug!

Oh yeah, that Chevelle/Olds/Buick was a student's car. It was just in there having something small fixed. I'm not sure where this was asked, even why that just came to me!! It did though, so I typed it!

sbr420a

Reaction score

looks real good bro. the black wing kinda throws it off to me. but all in all looks great

BlackMachDown

Reaction score

Im soo happy that you finally got the car finished! It looks absolutely stunning. As for the little things they are just that, go out and enjoy your "new" baby

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnnyOctane

Members online