My gawd, I would sell my car in a heartbeat...

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
im paying 200 a month for full coverage on my 95, id hate to see what a terminator would be. And that is with a clean record :-\

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
my buddy has one (03)and the first time i got in it (all stock than) the pull was insanely scary. The exhaust was v6 quiet and the whine was so silent it wasn't almost there. I never been in a fast sports car in my life and everytime he took off in 1st gear it was just scary rofl.. felt like a roller coaster of some type.

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score

at leas she is sexy right... :boink: :D
[/quote]

well yeah i think so her pics are in the 18+ section under show off your girl go look and tell me

Bluextc

Reaction score
I would LOVE to have a terminator, but luckily I have a husband that gives me dirty looks every time I mention it, because I love my car and would be so sad if I gave it up... I just have to have patience, someday mine will be fast, haha...

Peter

Reaction score
they are cool cars, a couple of my buddies have them. I like my car and it's capable of beating a near stock terminator but as far as drivablility goes the cobra kicks my ass. Those things are wicked you can have have over 600rwhp and they still drive like stock. My car is fun and I built it instead of going into debt to have a cobra but I still wouldnt mind one :)

I was so tempted to buy that comp orange cobra on svt with the fr500's and all the other mods. that thing was just plain sick.

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
dime a dozen, get a fox and put one of those motors in it..now we are cookin

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
95KBGT said:

Don't waste your money putting a Terminator engine in a Fox body. Do like I am doing and put one in a 1966 Coup. The problem is the engine, trans, and all the hardware to go along with it is about 11k. So I will probably go with a 4v from a 96-98 Cobra.

I have found a junk 96 Cobra, I just need the rest of the cash to get it. Hopefully by the end of March.

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
uncltrvlnmatt said:
95KBGT said:

Don't waste your money putting a Terminator engine in a Fox body. Do like I am doing and put one in a 1966 Coup. The problem is the engine, trans, and all the hardware to go along with it is about 11k. So I will probably go with a 4v from a 96-98 Cobra.

I have found a junk 96 Cobra, I just need the rest of the cash to get it. Hopefully by the end of March.
good idea, you can also put a KB on it later....

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
95KBGT said:
uncltrvlnmatt said:
95KBGT said:

yup :boink:

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
Snakebit said:
95KBGT said:
uncltrvlnmatt said:
95KBGT said:

yup :boink:
hhahha im partial

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
Eaton, K.B. or Whipple.

I know the guy that used to own the car I am eyeing up. He was in a head on with it. Most of the damage is to the right front. Anyway, the engine has all forged internals and had a blower on it. I don't know what kind. After he wrecked the car, the insurance company would only let him take off the blower, if he put the stock intake back on. Which he did. So the people that have the car have now, has no idea what is under the hood. They can only guess.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
uncltrvlnmatt said:
Eaton, K.B. or Whipple.

I know the guy that used to own the car I am eyeing up. He was in a head on with it. Most of the damage is to the right front. Anyway, the engine has all forged internals and had a blower on it. I don't know what kind. After he wrecked the car, the insurance company would only let him take off the blower, if he put the stock intake back on. Which he did. So the people that have the car have now, has no idea what is under the hood. They can only guess.

unless they tear it apart :dunno: or do they not know how to do that

ko 5.0

Reaction score
I have been debating this for the last few weeks. I have one of the biggest auto auction companies right next door, should i put a bunch of money in the 95 or buy a 03 cobra.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
ko 5.0 said:
I have been debating this for the last few weeks. I have one of the biggest auto auction companies right next door, should i put a bunch of money in the 95 or buy a 03 cobra.

the 95 could be made a lot faster than the Cobra for a lot less cash.

A couple grand in the 95 in the right places will run faster than what a cobra would, of course you could mod the cobra and ...............hell this could go on all night. Bottom line is the cobra is going to cost THOUSANDS and THOUSANDS and you could put a fraction of that in your 95 and run what ever you want to just about.

ko 5.0

Reaction score
yea i know, but you'll never get it back when you sell it. Although the prices on the 03 cobras are definetely coming down. Evryone is getting out of their 4 year leases.

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
Snakebit said:
ko 5.0 said:

the 95 could be made a lot faster than the Cobra for a lot less cash.
+1

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
ko 5.0 said:

Be very careful of what you buy at an auto auction.
Snakebit said:
uncltrvlnmatt said:
Eaton, K.B. or Whipple.

unless they tear it apart :dunno: or do they not know how to do that

They know how. But they are a mustang dealer. They will sell it as is.

ko 5.0

Reaction score
Be very careful of what you buy at an auto auction.

yea i know, but it's a dealers only auction and i have a good friend who is a ford dealer and he knows cars inside and out.