My gawd, I would sell my car in a heartbeat...

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
ko 5.0 said:
Be very careful of what you buy at an auto auction.

yea i know, but it's a dealers only auction and i have a good friend who is a ford dealer and he knows cars inside and out.

You live near the manhiem auto auction?

I go there to work on there scrubber and litter vac.

ko 5.0

Reaction score
Yea, i live only a few miles from there. Some of the better back road to take the mustang on. It's a huge place. I was up there last week and they were auctioning off the Shelby GT-H from Hertz. Nothing went less then $55,000 or they no saled them. The funniny thing is that the original stickers come with the car, about $30,xxx.

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
That place is friggin huge, and I understand they are going to make it bigger, or just made it bigger. I was there over the summer when they were doing an auction. The cars just fly out of that place.

ko 5.0

Reaction score
people have no idea if they have never been inside, crazy

some nice cars go thru there, there was a highline sale yesterday but i didn't get to go. heard there were a bunch of ferrari's

Hicks

Reaction score
I couldnt sell my baby like that...
i love my mustang....
when she first pulled up next to me... i saw she was an automatic and felt sorry for her so i took her under my wing and i said id take care of you when nobody else will love you

haha... cheese ^_^
more like

DUDE MUSTANG MONEY K KEY's THANKS BY
didnt take long... filled the tank up, and floored it haha

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
i would not sell my car to anyone that lived in the same state as me... :D

Hicks

Reaction score
lol... i hope yall noticed im the retarded hormon depribed teenager outof all you 20+ year olds lol...

Remember those days... somone touches your car and they die... Sigh... gota love drama

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
If somebody is gonna touch my car, she better be naked, smoking hot, and leaving cheek prints on the hood.

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
uncltrvlnmatt said:
If somebody is gonna touch my car, she better be naked, smoking hot, and leaving cheek prints on the hood.
+100000000000000000000000

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
uncltrvlnmatt said:

lol thats why my buddy's marriage lasted about ohhh a week lol.....if you have a affair before your wedding wash the hood off before the old lady goes into the garage to drive it lol

S

scarface

I want an 04 cobra very bad, but I will not go into debt to buy one. I will wait a few more years and buy one when they are a bit cheaper.

OP
OP
F

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
But in the end after you mod your 95, you still got a 95, and not a Terminator :ass3:

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Fets said:
But in the end after you mod your 95, you still got a 95, and not a Terminator :ass3:

after all the dollar talk...............that is still VERY TRUE :khobra:

Marc

Reaction score
This is coming from a guy that has owned 8 mustangs...2 of them SN95s. I had one SN95 that was stock (except short throw shifter, gears, and exhaust) and was a awesome car...never down a day in it's life. I fixed it up as a Steeda Clone. I had a 95GTS that I went all out with a 2 different blower/motor combinations. The electronics and fuel system in the SN95 platforms are a pain in the ass. I had almost $20K in my 95GTS, but it spend more time in the garage tuning than any other of my cars. It had more garage time than street time. The computers on these things are very finaky. You can get a 03 Cobra for the same amount of money I spent on my 95GTS and have a much better car in my opinion. BUT, for a younger person starting out (I was there)...its tough. Big investment right up front and insurance is rediculous. Out of the 8 cars stangs I have owned, nothing compared to my 04 cobra.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
I can see your point and agree with it, the Terminator Cobras are the ultimate Mustang when compared with any thing else. The fact that you can take a stock one and put a set of pulleys on it and flash the CPU and have almost 450rwhp is UNTOUCHABLE. I have not yet had the privilege to own a 03-04 but I have rode in half a dozen of them, from a factory stock one to a Whipple charged 900hp version. And they without a doubt top anything I have ever see on took a joy ride in. I'm just pacifying myself now putting a blower on my 99 in the near future........in anticipation for the Terminator to come in the next year or two. :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hazel113

Members online