My "re" build thread - Trick flow/turbo build

Michael Plummer

Reaction score
We’ve had rain almost every day but yes I’m ready to finally enjoy it. Thank you!
WOW, your SN95 is one nice looking car with tons of power :)
I hope all the mods have met your expectations and I'm sure you'll have a blast driving that sexy car around........it's absolutely stunning.

Good luck with it
Michael Plummer

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
You have one of my favorite cars on the forums! The attention to detail is absolutely taken for granted on 75% of cars, but not yours. I love those mirrors on your car, probably the only other colors that would look good, is colors that stands out against the black trim. Dark colors it really wouldn't matter much.

thank you for the nice words, I appreciate it!

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
WOW, your SN95 is one nice looking car with tons of power :)
I hope all the mods have met your expectations and I'm sure you'll have a blast driving that sexy car around........it's absolutely stunning.

Good luck with it
Michael Plummer

thank you for the nice words! I really appreciate it. Still have yours?

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
I still have it but there are some days I hate it, and there are other days I'm glad I have it. The plan is to keep it until I can't drive it anymore.

See ya
Michael Plummer

good I’m glad. I hear you man, these cars are a love/hate relationship

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
Yo @97stanger, do you get your stang inspected, or are you exempt somehow, or do you carry a wad...

Haha I do have an inspection sticker on it. Fully registered, insured, inspected. In NJ you can do historic tags at 25 years so I only have 2 more years to keep getting an “inspection” sticker

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
100% done with this thing. Tail lights in and rear bezel painted black, been wanting to do that for a long time. Hopefully get it out this weekend with some vodeos

Attachments

• 773F0F3D-2A17-4907-BD72-2CD15B071483.jpeg
    773F0F3D-2A17-4907-BD72-2CD15B071483.jpeg
    365.1 KB · Views: 16

Boostr1

Reaction score
True, gonna have to be a great price for all the blood sweat and tears I put in it (If it was my car)

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
I was wondering if he was gonna pull a tony and sell it to do another. Its fun to watch them built but sucks to see them sold.

At this point I’m so deep into the car I’d have to part it out to even get what I’d need on it. I’m going to keep it and enjoy it. My latest obsession I’ve been researching is lifts. My garage has 15’ ceilings so I think I’m going to start planning for a 4 post soon

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
At this point I’m so deep into the car I’d have to part it out to even get what I’d need on it. I’m going to keep it and enjoy it. My latest obsession I’ve been researching is lifts. My garage has 15’ ceilings so I think I’m going to start planning for a 4 post soon
if you do not stop making me jealous I am going to have to start cursing on your posts. I dream of a finished car and a lift.....

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
if you do not stop making me jealous I am going to have to start cursing on your posts. I dream of a finished car and a lift.....

haha. I feel like I’m doing it backwards though, could have used the lift the past 15 years during the build!

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
haha. I feel like I’m doing it backwards though, could have used the lift the past 15 years during the build!
I didn't wanna say it but I thought it but I understand that while your shelling out all the $$$ it takes to make that the lift seems like a lot more on top of a lot.

joe65

Reaction score
I keep thinking that. It would be good to have it now instead of after i'm done putting the car together. I guess its the thought of letting project money go for a lift and it would delay the project....lol

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
I keep thinking that. It would be good to have it now instead of after i'm done putting the car together. I guess its the thought of letting project money go for a lift and it would delay the project....lol

haha exactly. It’s easy to say after the fact, but when your deep into a build thousands of dollars seem like a better idea going to go-fast parts. At this point I also wanted one so I can treat it as storage too for a future build

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I am not even sure its about the money I know with what we have spent we could afford it but then there is the delay in the project in setting it all up... I too wish I had started with it, or even half way through installed it.

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
I am not even sure its about the money I know with what we have spent we could afford it but then there is the delay in the project in setting it all up... I too wish I had started with it, or even half way through installed it.

that’s true. Life sure would have been easier, but clearly none of us look for the easy way out building 20+ year old cars haha

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hazel113

Members online