My S351

Michael Plummer

Reaction score
back in '04 when I had my '95 GT I used to think the S281 wing was the best looking, it just seemed to flow well with the crease running down the side and swooping around the upper edge of trunk. But after seeing the S351 in person for the first time when buying the car it just went well with the rest of the car, it was aggressive enough, but not over the top. It definitely is a great wing, not to mention you rarely see them on mustangs compared to the s281 wing.
True you don't see many S351 wings but my personal favorite is the S281.

Michael Plummer

Reaction score
It's amazing how popular certain Saleen models are and I love them. But from Saleen owners to Saleen enthusiast, we all know to well the shorting comings of the company when it pertains to parts, and fitment. Now if I can just get you to sell me those seats and instrument cluster, I would be truly grateful :wink:.

Oh BTW, the car looks great and you've done a great job maintaining it.......good luck with it.

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
Beautiful ride! Ive never seen a true s351 before, that car has got to be worth quite a bit

OP
OP
S

S351SC

Reaction score
It's amazing how popular certain Saleen models are and I love them. But from Saleen owners to Saleen enthusiast, we all know to well the shorting comings of the company when it pertains to parts, and fitment. Now if I can just get you to sell me those seats and instrument cluster, I would be truly grateful :wink:.

Oh BTW, the car looks great and you've done a great job maintaining it.......good luck with it.

I know exactly what you mean Michael, Saleen wasn't Ford with how they put things together. Having said that I wouldn't trade it for a '95 Cobra R. About the only Ford only Sn95 I'd do it for would be the Super Stallion :grin:

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
A little late to this thread been busy, what a beautiful Saleen.

Magic

Reaction score
Awesome S351!

94-98 S351 Saleens and 94-98 Cobras are my favorite Mustangs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online