Orange 94's "NO PULP" Build Thread

OP
OP
Orange 94

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
holy shit those valve covers came out fuggin sick dude! that is the bet looking v/c's i've seen my man!

i get the whole polishing process but how'd ya get the black paint off?

To take the paint off its just a basic paint remover from a hardware store. DO NOT try to remove the paint with a shot blasting machine, it will warp them! haha. With the paint remover it turns the paint into like liquid goop and from there its just hours of wet sanding and polishing. It makes a big difference to clear coat them when you get them nice and shiny! or you'll have to polish them by hand every time you want to show your car off.

What a sweet stang for sure. What kind of rwhp are u making on how much boost?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Its not completely tuned yet, tried to get it tuned online by taking data and sending it to a guy that has tuned this set up before. The data logger we had ended up not working properly with software, so right now I have a tune on that I can drive around with but its way too rich and its just drains the power. So in the spring I'll be hooking up meth to cool the supercharger because after the first pass it gets too hot and retards the whole system a lot! Then I'll go and get in properly tuned. It should make 300rwhp realistically. I don't want to go anymore or I'll have to do forged pistons and rods plus a tranny probably. And right now its at 9lbs of boost and about where i want it to be.

atlanticblue98

Reaction score
I think with meth and a good tune, youll do a bit more than you think. I see bolt on m112 kits doing 280rwhp, on just stock 3.8

I can't remember if the m112 moves it, but is the iat sensor still in the intake piping or moved closer/on the blower?

OP
OP
Orange 94

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
can we get a few shots of the current interior? i'm curious!

Current Interior Pictures!

Jmp2Al.jpg

P4MeUl.jpg

9DQDBl.jpg

YDrZBl.jpg

0NZQDl.jpg

OP
OP
Orange 94

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I think with meth and a good tune, youll do a bit more than you think. I see bolt on m112 kits doing 280rwhp, on just stock 3.8

I can't remember if the m112 moves it, but is the iat sensor still in the intake piping or moved closer/on the blower?

Yeah, we'll see. I can't get too crazy, the biggest point in the meth is just to cool things down.

The iat sensor was moved to the front of the supercharger adapter plate.

OP
OP
Orange 94

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks guys!

This is the current shape of the hood to make everything fit... should get redone soon hopefully :)

xlVNLl.jpg

oZ4bVl.jpg

Pony-man42

Reaction score
awesome looking car! love how it started out the way it was and now you would never know what it use to look like!

OP
OP
Orange 94

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
any mustang in that color just excites me

The colour is very appropriately named "bright orange". The color is an actually ford colour and i even believe for the right year 94, though i have no idea what ford used it on... I know there was some tangerine orange mustangs that some people get the colour mixed up with.

Anyways, I finally have some time to post more pictures. Free time and studying engineering doesnt really co-exist.

Motor build pics:

RPF6Ql.jpg

i9WcLl.jpg

5izXwl.jpg

1EUXMl.jpg

kTk79l.jpg

V4LmEl.jpg

d00Ucl.jpg

6eY8Rl.jpg

oY4xNl.jpg

JFKZ0l.jpg

80kYbl.jpg

Z4SyGl.jpg

Spockbacca

Reaction score
Man I'll be the first to say i don't like V6 cars but I don't even care now! This resurrection is bacon son!!! Awesome job and what a great color!

MSRTom

Reaction score
Looks amazing. I love a good V6 build. Reminds me of my time on V6Power.net during the glory days when split port swaps, 4.2 swaps, TMA turbos and M112's were really getting popular.

Keep up the excellent work!

96TANGERINEGT

Reaction score
Good lookin rode man , I don't think I have ever seen this thread before , that m112 is a good swap on that motor . Nice job man , love it

5ptSlow

Reaction score
Seriously clean. I almost bought an orange new edge but it was out of my price range. That color just pops.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chasingomas

Members online