Poisoned Pony's 2004 Mach 1 (The Resurrection)

Cpotts13

Reaction score
geeeez you cant catch a break with this thing... it ccould be something easy thought right? like a loose drain plug, assuming its oil.

Sinned83

Reaction score
Sweet. I'm looking for some deep dish Mac black ones staggered of course..

OP
OP
Poisoned Pony

Poisoned Pony

Reaction score
Update:

the new build has started. The original WAP block and a Cobra crank are at the machine shop. I'm picking up a set of terminator pistons for free and I just purchased a set of Boss 302 rods and bearings through Tousley. Next weekend, the Mach loses it's heart again.

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
Gotta love good, cheap rods. I got the same set from tousle for my build. Im kind of thinking about picking up a spare set just to have around for a future project. Good job on this thing man, and way to keep your head up about it. :thumbsup:

chris91

Reaction score
Man if it wasnt for bad luck you'd have none at all with this car man! I feel your pain though as I was in the same boat with mine for about a year. Good luck with it!

OP
OP
Poisoned Pony

Poisoned Pony

Reaction score
Update: Took a trip up to Gainesville and picked up a set of '03 Cobra pistons and some other engine parts leftover from a friend's old project. Rods and pistons will be assembled this week and await the block and crank to be finished. The '99 heads are also at the machine, being cleaned, decked and having a few spark plug holes repaired. I have a feeling this bill won't be friendly :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T's Convertible

Members online

No members online now.