OP
OP
lwarrior1016

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
Always good to see an update for this thing. Cant wait to hear it rumble

I slacked off a good bit for a little while. Wife had baby #3 and I changed jobs, then the engine build for the grandpa car had to happen quick so it all put a damper on the mustang progress. We are back in the groove now, though. I’m hoping to have it running by the end of the year.

damon81nola

Reaction score
You’ve always got a project man. Love the work you’re doing here. I wish I knew wiring like this though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

50HSN95

Reaction score
What a cool swap! I have to go back and double check my Russel fittings now just to double check they fit correctly or need to be milled out to fit as you did. I'm using the -6AN lines, fittings and adapters to my Holley Sniper EFI.

OP
OP
lwarrior1016

lwarrior1016

Staff
Reaction score
What a cool swap! I have to go back and double check my Russel fittings now just to double check they fit correctly or need to be milled out to fit as you did. I'm using the -6AN lines, fittings and adapters to my Holley Sniper EFI.

Did you use the bolt together adapters or the push on type with the plastic retainers?

OP
OP
lwarrior1016

lwarrior1016

Staff
Reaction score
More wiring harness work. I pulled the wiring harness from the ecu going to the engine bulkheads and the relay box. I brought all that in the house so I could work on it inside.

Old harness laid out.

New harness in there, making my connections

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
Seems like he just learned a good method to get his heater hoses connected but has been stuck working on other projects and being a courier lately.

OP
OP
lwarrior1016

lwarrior1016

Staff
Reaction score
I know, I know. I’ll have progress soon. Between the military schools I’ve been going to, and having to pull the transmission out of my Lincoln 3 times, I haven’t had much time lately. I did in fact, just learn of a clean way to get the heater hoses connected and I also figured out how I’m going to run my throttle cable. I am now currently making progress on the mustang. Just not as much as I want to.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hazel113

Members online