Show Card - Opinions, please.

Which looks better?

• OPTION "A"

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

badass98svt

Reaction score
I like B too. Why no pics of the car/under the hood though?
I would eliminate the "other" category, by renaming the "engine" category to "drivetrain". Then throw all the "other" stuff in the "drivetrain" category.

Also, by listing every little thing done to the car, that sign will be outdated pretty quickly if you continue to work on the car.

Last edited:

Michael Plummer

Reaction score
I prefer "B" because it's easier to read the title.

On another note, I'm an ISCA World of Wheels judge. You need to look at the show criteria for the show you're entering and follow the rules for showing your vehicle. Your vehicle will be judged based on the areas that are covered in your packet when you enter a car show like World of Wheels.

Body/Paint
Interior
Engine
Undercarriage
Overall

Things to know: Detail/cleanliness and safety matter. Each area is evaluated as to the difficulty, quality, and extent of each modification. Judges can only evaluate what they can see, so be sure to leave your vehicle open as you wish it to be judged from the opening of the show until after the awards. At World of Wheels, judges are NOT allowed to lift your hood or open your doors or trunk. They need to be left wide open if you want those areas to be judged. If your vehicle has modifications that are not readily seen you should document them in a judge's handbook or a placard will do in some cases.

Good luck
Michael Plummer

OP
OP
TrickVert

TrickVert

Reaction score
BA - Thanks for the suggestion. As for the placard becoming outdated, I'm pretty much done with mods at this point unless I do something major.

Michael - Always a wealth of information, you are! I made this up just for local shows and events, and don't have any plans to enter this thing into any "pro" shows. Good info, though, in case that changes.

As for A vs. B, I came up with a hybrid design that I'll post later.

Michael Plummer

Reaction score
Michael - Always a wealth of information, you are! I made this up just for local shows and events, and don't have any plans to enter this thing into any "pro" shows. Good info, though, in case that changes.
Thanks for the kind words....:)

FYI, World of Wheels has classes for all vehicles and that includes daily drivers or summer cruisers so you'll be judged against other cars like yours. The major benefit of World of Wheels is you'll be judged by a professional judge who has experience judging based on the criteria and not their personal whim.

Either way, good luck
Michael Plummer

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T's Convertible

Members online