Teal 94 GT Convertible with Spare Parts

Discussion in 'Build Ups & Projects' started by Racsirx, Jun 28, 2014.

1. Racsirx

Racsirx Active Member

I just picked this Teal 94 GT Convertible as a parts car since it didn't run when I bought it and it was missing an alternator, I had a few hours figuring out why it wouldn't run and put a spare alternator in it I had and I got to run and have been driving it around, it was just a ground wire wasn't tight enough and previous owner thought it was a bunch bad cheap alternators he was getting since it would drive for fine for a few days every time he would get an alternator replaced, now I am debating on selling this Convertible as is or putting on all the spare parts on it that I have for sale, which are 95 Cobra front bumper, Vortech S-Trim kit, Extrude Honed ported stock intake and 18" Series 1 rims, I will also need to get some better fronts seats, some really low springs and some camber caster plates and would a cool daily driver option for me, if my daily driver 95 Cobra sells.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Barner1

Barner1 Active Member

That's awesome you got it running that easy. You think you could make enough off of it to justify putting all the spare parts on? I know you should get more $ for it than if it was just stock, but is it enough to cover all the labor? I figured you could probably make more if you just sold stuff separately. Good luck!

3. 5litrarag

5litrarag Well-Known Member

Clean car man... good find

4. Racsirx

Racsirx Active Member

I would make more money if I sold it stock, but I might keep this as a daily driver if my Cobra sells, I would probably lose money once I put on all the parts that I could sell, plus pay for a tune, paint the cobra front bumper and get tires for the 18s, which be worth about $6K, but it would be cool to have especially since I haven't got any serious offers on my parts and they are just sitting here.

5. Barner1

Barner1 Active Member

I'm with you on that. If I was going to keep the car for any length of time & had the parts readily available, they would most likely wind up being installed. That car with that parts combo would be a fun DD definitely!

6. g36 monkey

g36 monkey Moderator Staff SN95 Supporter

Man that thing is nice looking! I vote install parts and keep :D

7. DKblue98GT

DKblue98GT Well-Known Member

I like those Series 1 wheels. Are you still interested in selling that Cobra bumper?

8. Racsirx

Racsirx Active Member

I will sell it if I don't end up using it.

9. DKblue98GT

DKblue98GT Well-Known Member

If you decide to sell it please let me know.

Thanks!